My Chemical Romance Asia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where all Asian Fans Unite

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Medicated Hearts [Frerard]

Go down 
+3
XxBlinkBlinkxX
metalslugx
ladyofsorrows
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ladyofsorrows
Sleepwalking into Gee's hands
ladyofsorrows

Number of posts : 1700
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14 2008, 14:05

because I'm pretty annoyed today and I wanna be annoying.. very happy
Back to top Go down
http://of-silverandsky.blogspot.com/
metalslugx
Nuclear Species
Nuclear Species
metalslugx

Number of posts : 1672
Registration date : 2007-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14 2008, 14:20

ladyofsorrows wrote:
because I'm pretty annoyed today and I wanna be annoying.. very happy

lol! thats pretty annoying. haha...but i like today's story. i think its the best among all...just don't know why. can't explain that. lol!
Back to top Go down
https://mcrasiaforum.forumotion.com
ladyofsorrows
ladyofsorrows

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14 2008, 14:29

you liked! Smile
Back to top Go down
ladyofsorrows
ladyofsorrows

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18 2008, 15:29

This forum was practically dead for 24 hours so I decided to post some more...

Mikey was out with his girlfriend that weekend while Gerard and Frank decided to just stay at home to work on an assignment for Human Physiology that needed to be handed soon. By noon, they heard a few noises and shuffling on their front door.

Frank looked at Gerard questioningly.

“I’ll go take a look,” Gerard said, getting up lazily from the couch, brushing his messy hair off his face. He opened the front door to see a few men with a few large boxes. The unoccupied apartment’s door in front of his apartment was opened, and the men were trying to bring the boxes in.

A huge blond haired man came out, with a bunch of keys in his hand, giving orders to the others to place the boxes in the hall. Then he looked at the confused Gerard and smiled. “Hi.”

“Oh hi,” Gerard said, scratching his head. “You’re moving in?”

“Yeah,” the blonde said, still smiling friendlily. “I’m Bob.”

“Gerard.” They shook hands. Bob’s grip was firm.

“I have to bring everything in and tidy things up, so… I’ve got to excuse myself,” he said. “Talk to you later, Gerard.”

“Okay,” Gerard returned the smile, went back in and closed the door. He sat back on the couch, resting his head on Frank’s lap. “We’ve got a new neighbour, baby.”

“Oh, really?” Frank lifted his eyebrows, taking his eyes off his laptop for a while. “A family?”

“I’m not sure,” he said, closing his eyes, trying to relax. “I met the owner, his name is Bob.”

“Robert?”

“I don’t know, Frank. We only said hi,” he mumbled. “I think I’m gonna go take a nap for a while.”

He got up, leaving his laptop on the table and went into the bedroom. Frank watched him walked away and made sure that he closed the door behind him before attacking Gerard’s laptop to copy his essay.

The test result was posted by Dr. Stump on the academic board near the academic office. Frank followed his eager boyfriend reluctantly towards the busy corridor where the stiff grey board was placed. A few students were there, chatting and checking up their results. They came closer and scanned the list.

“Damn,” Gerard clapped a hand to his forehead. “B+.”

Frank actually hoped that he couldn’t find his name on the terribly long list, hoped that there was a mistake in the academic office about the results, and hoped that his answer sheet was misplaced on Dr. Stump’s table, so that he won’t get to see his result printed on the name list. But he found his name quickly (it’s not that hard to find Iero on the name list anyways) and sighed dejectedly.

“Frankie,” he felt Gerard’s soft hand on his shoulder. He was sure that Gerard had seen his result too. He simply shook his head.

“I’m so stupid.”

“No,” Gerard tried to coax him and be reasonable. “You’ve tried your best.”

“It’s a fucking D, Gee,” he said desperately, his head hung low.

“It’s okay,” he squeezed the boy’s shoulder. “You’ve just got to work harder next time.”

Frank sighed again, slightly stressed. “Yeah, maybe I should,” he concluded, leaning against the wall across the board. There was another group of girls arrived, causing the corridor to become more crowded and noisier. He looked at his watch on his left wrist. It was about the time to pick Mikey up from his office. “Let’s go now, Gee.”

The older boy nodded, and walked away with him, side by side. “You don’t happen to blame me for this, do you Frank?” Gerard suddenly asked as they went past the school building.

“Why should I?” Frank half exclaimed, shocked irrelevant at the question.

“Because you told me that I distracted you from your books,” he said, smiling a little as Frank laughed.

“Of course I didn’t blame you, retard, but you’re still guilty!”

“Aww… now I bet you wish you were a policeman with handcuffs clung on the back of your waist just so you can catch me and send me to jail,” Gerard teased.

“You know what?” Frank smirked, waiting for Gerard to unlock the car. “The handcuffs gave me a very kinky idea.”

That night after dinner, the two love birds were cuddling on the couch watching some old zombie movie on the TV when Frank’s cell phone rang in their bedroom. He untangled his hand from Gerard’s arms and torso and went to answer it. There was no caller ID, just some random number that he didn’t recognise.

“Hello,” he said to the person on the other line.

“Hi,” a girl replied. “Is this Frank Iero?”

“Yeah, speaking. Who’s this?”

“I’m Jamia. Jamia Nestor,” she said. “We’re in college together.”

He remembered her, of course he does. Who doesn’t know their batch’s most brilliant student? “Yeah, I know you,” he said, slightly confused. “Is there anything that I can help you?’

“Actually,” she said, taking a deep breath. “I went to see Dr. Stump today and he told me that I was assigned to be tutoring you outside campus time due to your result for the recent test.”

Frank was quite startled. Was he doing so bad that he needed a tutor outside campus time? “Oh,” he managed to say after a while. “I didn’t know about that.”

“Now you do know,” she said.

Frank didn’t know what else to say. “So…” he stuttered. “When are you free? When can we start tutoring?”

“I’m only unavailable on weekends and Friday night,” she said and giggled. “I know you wouldn’t want to come on weekends anyways.”

He sighed in relief, thanking whatever god that exist that she wasn’t a boring book freak or too nerdy for her own good. “Hm… how about Monday evenings? After lessons? Can I bring someone else?”

“You mean, Gerard?” she asked quickly. He swore that he could actually hear her grinning. “Of course you can.”

“It’s settled then,” he said. “Thanks for calling, and everything.”

“No problem, Frank. See you tomorrow.”

“Goodbye.”

Frank bit his lower lip, placing his cell phone back on the bedside table and turned around, just to bump into Gerard’s chest.

“Who was that?” he asked curiously, stepping back a little to give Frank some room.

“Jamia,” he answered, sitting on the bed. “I got her to tutor me anatomy.”

Gerard settled down next to him, wrapping an arm around his shoulder. “That’s great, baby. She was the one with straight A’s last semester, right?”

Frank nodded, leaning against his boyfriend. “I told her that you’re coming as well.”

The older boy groaned. “Do I really have to?”

“But Gee, what if she tried to seduce and rape me?” Frank faked a whine. “What do I do if you’re not there?”

“Fine, fine, fine,” Gerard said abruptly before Frank could go on with his nonsense. “But you gotta pay me for that.”

Frank didn’t need to be told for the second time. He leaned over forcefully and kissed Gerard with undeniable passion. He pushed Gerard down to the bed, the older boy’s legs were still touching the floor. Frank straddled his waist, still kissing his boyfriend hard and fast, while grinding his groin into Gerard’s own.

Gerard gasped at the delicious friction they made, loving the way Frank’s tongue darting into his throat. Since they first made love, they had done nothing more than just hot make up sessions on the couch in the living room and quick hand jobs in the bathroom. Living with Mikey caused them to limit their sexual activity to the minimum.

Frank pulled away to breathe. Gerard took the chance to examine his boyfriend’s pretty features: his yummy brown eyes, kissable lips, and post sex hair. Oh yeah, Frank always had the post sex hair even though he was getting ready for college.

“Lie properly on the bed,” Frank ordered as he got off Gerard’s waist. Gerard did what he was told, he was expecting something good since the smaller boy looked like he was trying to dominate.

“You know Mikey’s not going out for too long, don’t you?” he asked when Frank started to unbutton his pyjamas.

“Yes,” he nodded, completing his task quickly and calmly. He loves button up pyjamas, especially the one Gerard was wearing, because it had small cute teddies printed on it along the boring lines. He didn’t take the garment off Gerard, but went down to pull the pants down to the other boy’s knees, exposing Gerard’s dick from its confines.

Gerard was half naked, but Frank was still fully clothed.

Frank smirked, and gazed over at his boyfriend, who asked breathlessly, “What are you doing?”

“What do you think?” he replied with the smirk still on his face. He returned his attention to the slightly hard cock and blew softly at it, drawing a sharp gasp from his boyfriend. “I’ve never done this, and I’m still experimenting, so bear with me.”

Frank sighed against the tip of his cock, causing Gerard to buck up his hip involuntarily, needing some sort of contact. Frank giggled at that before flicking his tongue over Gerard’s tip. He ran his tongue along the length teasingly, and watched it as it grew hard, occasionally licking it.

He heard a faint moan escaped Gerard’s lips, and then felt two hands on pulling gently on his hair, encouraging him to do more. He rested his palms on both Gerard’s thighs and slowly wrapped his lips around Gerard’s tip and began to lower his mouth down as far as his gag reflex would allow him to.

Gerard shivered and whimpered, lost in ecstasy as Frank started to bob up and down his hard on, he could feel Frank sucking him hard that his cheeks became hollowed. Frank’s soft hands massaged his inner thighs in slow motions. “Fuck…” he whispered softly, tugging harder at Frank’s sexy hair, earning a moan from the boy which sent vibrations to his own cock. He moaned and shivered again, his brain quickly learnt that Frank liked his hair being pulled.

Frank quickened his pace, and Gerard kept tugging at his hair, sending both of them to an amazing state of euphoria. Frank was sucking harder and Gerard’s eyes rolled to the back of his head, thanking god for the man He sent that was now sucking him between his thighs. He panted harshly and finally felt it, his muscles tightening, he knew he was close.

But Frank suddenly pulled away, causing Gerard to groan in protest. He was about to complain when Frank started to lick his balls, drawing little circles with the tip of his tongue. “Oh my fucking god Frankie…” he moaned, his head pressed down against the mattress.

Frank grazed the whole length carefully with his teeth while massaging his balls with a free hand, earning choked off moans from his lover, and the he engulfed the cock again, sucking hard and fast, finally trying to get him off.

“Oh fuck I’m so close,” he heard Gerard whimpered and half moaned, his breathing laboured. He kept on sucking like it was the only thing in the world that he was able to do.

Gerard thought that he probably had pulled off half of Frank’s hair when he suddenly came with a full force down Frank’s throat with a loud, throaty cry of pleasure that his new neighbour might probably hear.

Frank continued to suck his cock until the last drop, swallowing the salty and sticky liquid with a scrunched up face, definitely not liking the taste. Gerard giggled breathlessly, his limbs fell limply on the bed.

Frank purposely fell down on top of him, kissing him in a mouthful, letting him taste himself. Gerard pulled away, gasping and giggling. “Ewwww… I tasted like shit.”

“I don’t care,” Frank grinned, giving his boyfriend a soft peck on the lips. “I love you.”

Gerard snaked his arms around Frank’s slender waist and turned sideways so that Frank fell onto the bed. “I love you more.”

The smaller boy smiled, pulling Gerard’s pyjama pants up properly, leaving the shirt unbuttoned. “Was that good?”

“It was perfect, babe, especially for beginners,” he giggled, kissing Frank’s nose tip. “Since you’ve done a pretty good job, I think I’ll come with you when you go tutoring with that girl.”

Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 3 Frerar10
Back to top Go down
metalslugx
Nuclear Species
Nuclear Species
metalslugx

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18 2008, 19:28

nice pic...one thing i wanna know

Quote :
swallowing the salty and sticky liquid with a scrunched up face, definitely not liking the taste.

salty?!?how u know??
Back to top Go down
ladyofsorrows
ladyofsorrows

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18 2008, 21:13

...........well people said so!! lol! never experienced that myself! XD
Back to top Go down
xMikeyxWayxIsxGodx
The One And Only Mikey
The One And Only Mikey
xMikeyxWayxIsxGodx

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21 2008, 10:16

metalslugx wrote:
nice pic...one thing i wanna know

Quote :
swallowing the salty and sticky liquid with a scrunched up face, definitely not liking the taste.

salty?!?how u know??

bahahahahhahahahahahahhaha the best question ever XD
totally love these two chaps, there like AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ladyofsorrows
ladyofsorrows

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21 2008, 11:07

Thank you!!!!!!!
so glad that you like it =) the next update will be a bit later than I expected though cuz I'm pretty busy with exams and not really into the writing mood. Razz
Back to top Go down
ladyofsorrows
ladyofsorrows

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 29 2008, 11:38

Frank concluded that Jamia was born with special intelligence. She is your typical girl friend in college, she had dated a few guys in high school even though she was single now, she has the same taste in music as him, she loves shopping, she admires Dr. Stump, she plays video games, and she does everything, except reading. No, she’s not geeky or nerdy or anything else. And Frank envies her for that. She’s just extraordinary when it comes to studying.

However, Frank had a really good time studying with her and his boyfriend. He learnt a lot from them, and they quickly became good friends.

Jamia knew they were dating, even before they confessed it to her. She told him it was the most obvious thing in the whole fucking world. It made Frank think that maybe he and Gerard were always meant to be with each other, because Toro had told him the same thing too.

They also learnt that Bob, their new neighbour worked as the lab assistant in their college. Sometimes they went to college with him when Mikey was too busy to send them. They were very happy with their lives, their relationship with everybody else and each other. Everything was too fucking perfect to be true. All except for one thing; Mikey had broke up with his girlfriend, but he was already over it.

Dr. Stump entered the lab with his black, heavy looking briefcase, wiping his flushed face with a red handkerchief. The group acknowledged his presence with a chorus of lazy ‘good afternoon’ and he simply nodded in reply.

“I’ve got a little work to do right now,” he said quickly, taking a bunch of papers from his briefcase, grinning. “So I’ll be giving out a little pop quiz for you guys.”

Everyone groaned in response. Dr. Stump chuckled and shook his head. “Don’t call yourself my student if you’re not ready for little pop quizzes like this,” he said jokingly. “It’s just a few simple questions from human reproductive system- oh wait, I’ve narrowed them down to only male sexual reproductive organs. I’m sure you can do it pretty well.” He handed the papers around, and as Frank received his copy, he took a look and BAM.

“A few question, he said? It’s a whole fucking 20 short essay questions!” he whispered in annoyance to his boyfriend, pointing out at the question sheet.

“I’ll be back in 3 hours,” the young lecturer said, checking on his God knows if it’s a fake one Rolex watch. “No discussions. Only written notes are allowed on the table, no books.”

And with that, he left the silent laboratory.

Frank took a deep breath, shifting nervously on his seat while taking out his precious notebook. He told himself that he’s got to do his best, to prove to Stump and Gerard and Jamia that he’s worth it.

Gerard noticed the sheer determination on Frank’s face and couldn’t help but smile in amusement. “Good luck, baby,” he whispered and winked playfully before starting to answer his own questions.

Frank was slightly turned on all the time he was answering the quiz, but what kind of gay guy wouldn’t when you imagine your boyfriend’s genitals when you were drawing a diagram of it? He was terribly restless until the end of the quiz as his pants got tighter and tighter every second, until he thought that he could no longer breathe.

He thanked whatever god that existed that made him wore loose pants instead of his usual tight girly ones that day; his bulging crotch was pretty well hidden beneath the fabric. He REALLY needed to get off. As soon as Stump finished collecting back their answered papers at the end of the quiz and left the lab, Frank jumped off his seat and headed for the closest bathroom to take care of his ‘problem’.

A confused Gerard was left behind with Frank’s black messenger bag and notebook and pen.

“What the fuck is wrong with him?” he asked out loud to no one in particular. Huffing in exaggerated annoyance, he collected Frank’s scattered stuff on the table and threw them into his bag, and left the lab immediately, wondering where his lover went.

If Frank were to leave the lab in complete rush like that, the first place he might go that popped in Gerard’s head is: the bathroom.

Heck yeah. When Frank needs a bathroom, he needs the bathroom right away. He had never seen Frank hold his urges for more than 10 minutes. Even in the middle of his favourite movie, he would jump off the couch reluctantly just to take a piss.

“Bathroom it is then,” Gerard muttered under his breath, heading towards the bathroom at the end of the corridor. He made a note to himself to complain about Frank’s heavy bag while his hand turned the knob of the bathroom door, to be greeted by a very, very familiar shuddering moan.

It made his heart skipped a beat but not like in a romantic moment, but in an extremely arousing one. He looked around, noticing that the corridor was deserted as usual- nobody hangs around in the creepy laboratory area anyways- and he entered the bathroom surreptitiously, just to find an occupied cubicle.

It was pretty amusing to catch his lover while he was masturbating in a public bathroom like this, he had to admit. He loves it when Frank’s face turned red in humiliation because he thinks that it was the cutest thing on earth that he had ever seen. He didn’t want to burst in; he didn’t want to get involved in this hilarious situation and he wanted to make sure that nobody would walk in on them.

Yes, he knew that Frank was turned on by the questions that Stump gave them. He was excited too, imagining where the prostate gland was situated when he drew the diagram of male organs of reproduction. Gerard will never forget the first time they made love, the first time he hit Frank’s prostate. His face was… priceless. It was like Frank had experienced an extremely pleasurable orgasm each time he hit his soft spot.

“Ohmotherfuckinghell,” Frank gasped loudly, hitting the cubicle door from the inside with his head (or perhaps his leg or back or other part of his body, but Gerard imagined that it was his head), and Gerard had to cover his mouth and clench his stomach to stop himself from laughing out loud.

“Fuck, Gee…” he heard the dark, deep moan of his boyfriend again, and found himself gulping and his breath increasing.

A few more noises of ragged breaths, Frank’s head hit the cubicle’s door again, harder this time, accompanied by a long dragged moan that made Gerard’s cock twitch in his pants.

Gerard leaned against the wall right across the cubicle, folding his arms together with a horribly cynical and amused smirk on his face. He waited patiently for Frank to put his pants back on (according to the faint shuffle of clothes and the clink of Frank’s belt buckle against the tiles) and waited for him to come out as he heard Frank sighed softly.

And then it was another one of Frank’s priceless faces that Gerard swears that he can never forget. He can never describe how shocked and horrified Frank was when he saw his lover standing there, right in front of him, trying his best not to laugh at what he had done in the small, empty cubicle.

He was still standing in the cubicle, his hand on the door’s knob, practically immobile like a statue that was made of wax. With the infamous priceless look on his face.

“You called yourself my boyfriend and you had your fun alone in there without me?” Gerard said, trying his best to sound serious and hurt.

Frank’s face turned redder than a fresh tomato before he noticed a small tent on Gerard’s pants. Gerard followed where his eyes went, and said, “Well at least I know you weren’t cheating on me. You fucking moaned my name when you jacked off.”

Frank finally shut his eyes, taking a deep breath and stepped out, leaving the cubicle door open behind him. “Gee. You’re bruising my ego.” He went to the sink to wash his cum on his hands.

Gerard’s face turned slightly serious. “You were lucky that it was me, babe. What if someone else walked in on you?”

Frank advanced closer towards him, smiling awkwardly. “Oh, I don’t know. If you weren’t my boyfriend, what will you do?” Frank whispered seductively, trailing a finger down Gerard’s chest with a teasing manner, drawing a sharp intake of breath from his lover.

Gerard bit his lower lip softly before pushing Frank backward really hard that the smaller boy stumbled back into the empty cubicle, and he jumped in as well, locking the door behind him.

jocolor

do you want me to continue to write about what happen in the toilet cubicle or just get on with the next chapter? Razz

Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 3 Mcrnee10
Back to top Go down
metalslugx
Nuclear Species
Nuclear Species
metalslugx

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 29 2008, 19:28

Quote :
do you want me to continue to write about what happen in the toilet cubicle or just get on with the next chapter?

LoL..thats your choice dear haha Razz
Back to top Go down
ladyofsorrows
ladyofsorrows

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01 2008, 14:58

i dont know.. and i wanna interact more with my readers, so..
continue or not? XD
Back to top Go down
metalslugx
Nuclear Species
Nuclear Species
metalslugx

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02 2008, 15:56

i think not. sometimes you have to leave the imagination and curiosity to the readers. so...don't continue
Back to top Go down
ladyofsorrows
ladyofsorrows

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02 2008, 16:20

metalslugx wrote:
i think not. sometimes you have to leave the imagination and curiosity to the readers. so...don't continue

okay then XD anyways I'm too lazy to continue writing smut Razz

next chapter will be up soon.. i hope. happy happy
Back to top Go down
summersnow
Thermobaric Manager
Thermobaric Manager
summersnow

Number of posts : 958

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02 2008, 20:41

looking forward for the next chapter
Back to top Go down
ladyofsorrows
ladyofsorrows

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02 2008, 21:53

are they worth reading anyways? I'm afraid if my writing disappoints my readers. Neutral
Back to top Go down
summersnow
Thermobaric Manager
Thermobaric Manager
summersnow

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 03 2008, 10:45

they are great...please continue as soon as possible k... Smile
Back to top Go down
XxBlinkBlinkxX
Chemical Cookie Alien
Chemical Cookie Alien
XxBlinkBlinkxX

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 03 2008, 14:15

cant wait for the next chapter!!!
:D
Back to top Go down
http://xxsurayaroses.vox.com/
xMikeyxWayxIsxGodx
The One And Only Mikey
The One And Only Mikey
xMikeyxWayxIsxGodx

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11 2008, 04:40

I WANT NEXT CHAPTER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
O_O mikey broke up with his girlfriend? Sad i hope that wasnt me.
lol at frank doing that in the bathroom lmfao.
wow im so not every doing the subjects they do O_O
Back to top Go down
ladyofsorrows
ladyofsorrows

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11 2008, 07:36

Whatever I write in this story is what I lean in uni. =) yesterday we had practicals on female reproductive system. very happy my friends and I ended up talking about sex.
Back to top Go down
fiena.gerard
Human Decease
Human Decease
fiena.gerard

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2007-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 14 2008, 16:20

im working on the cover for ur story. keep writing! so far so good. *thumbs up*
Back to top Go down
metalslugx
Nuclear Species
Nuclear Species
metalslugx

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31 2008, 17:09

someone stopped writing already?? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ladyofsorrows
ladyofsorrows

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31 2008, 17:37

ahahahahahah......................
I really wanted to write but my finals are next week so..yeah.
and I'm kinda stuck on the story.

happy ending or sad ending?no it's not the end yet, just.. I'm figuring out where this story's going.
Back to top Go down
summersnow
Thermobaric Manager
Thermobaric Manager
summersnow

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31 2008, 19:53

i see..take your time to think and write....do it after ur finals!!...we can wait!!..XD
Back to top Go down
xMikeyxWayxIsxGodx
The One And Only Mikey
The One And Only Mikey
xMikeyxWayxIsxGodx

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 04 2008, 09:49

i know, happy ending, i come in to it and me and mikey hook up ^__^
Back to top Go down
ladyofsorrows
ladyofsorrows

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 17 2008, 18:56

Damn. I actually dont know where this story's going. Help?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Medicated Hearts [Frerard]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Chemical Romance Asia Forum :: MCR Asia Forum :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: