My Chemical Romance Asia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where all Asian Fans Unite

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Medicated Hearts [Frerard]

Go down 
+3
XxBlinkBlinkxX
metalslugx
ladyofsorrows
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ladyofsorrows
Sleepwalking into Gee's hands
ladyofsorrows

Number of posts : 1700
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] Empty
PostSubject: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] EmptyWed Jan 02 2008, 21:40

Title: Medicated Hearts
Author: ladyofsorrows aka nurul
Pairing: frank/gerard
Rating:nc-17 overall
Disclaimer:Not real.
Summary:Medical students fell in love.

Enjoy the story =)

He felt really out of place as he entered the spacious, bright lecture hall even though he had left it for only about a month for the semester break. He will never miss this place, he’s so sure of that, but somehow he liked being here, being one of the brilliant medical students in the health campus, the students whom other people always look up to. Not literally in his case, he scoffed, but still.

Frank chose to sit down on the second last row. He always sits at the back, because he’ll be able to look around, at other people, and checking out what they are doing. He’s quite an observer sometimes. After all, giggling at the way some kids drool themselves to sleep kept him awake, especially in anatomy or biochemistry lecture, and even pharmacology.

When he felt someone squeezed his shoulder from the back, Frank quickly looked up to see who it was, and he was greeted with the sweetest smile he had ever seen, the smile which he swears he would die for to see everyday when he wakes up for the rest of his life. “Gerard!” he squealed, tugging at the taller man’s sleeve. “I’ve been missing you man…”

Gerard grinned happily, taking the empty seat next to his him. He remembered meeting Gerard during their orientation week last semester. He was the shortest freshman while Gerard was the weirdest, and fate had brought them together. Turns out that both of them wears make up and tight pants, which piss everybody off, and they became good friends quickly. And Frank fell for the older boy quickly too.

He learnt that Gerard was 4 years older than him only 3 months after the orientation week ended. Who would have guessed? He looked really young and sometimes childish too, in Frank’s opinion. But the little age gap never stopped him from wanting something else from the long haired boy, more than his friendship. Despite the way he dresses, Frank can never tell whether Gerard is straight or not, and he just didn’t have the courage to talk to him about his feelings. He was really afraid if he might ruin their nicely built friendship, because if he can’t have Gerard the way he wants, he’d rather has him as a friend than losing him altogether.

“Are you mentally prepared for this new term, Frankie?” he heard Gerard asked, snapping him out of his little thinking head. He loves it every time Gerard called him Frankie and no one but Gerard called him that.

“Hell yeah,” he chuckled softly, reminiscing the way he reacted on their first lesson last semester. He was shocked that Dr. Stump talked so quickly, barely looking at his slide shows on the screen at the front of the hall, and Frank didn’t have any freaking notes to refer to. “Is Stump teaching anatomy again this semester?”

Gerard glanced at the schedule he had just gotten from the academic office. He raised an eyebrow. “Yup yup.”

Frank groaned playfully, slapping a hand to his forehead. “He’s so lucky that he’s kinda hot…”

Gerard quickly looked at him with curiosity and narrow eyes, his left hand brushing a strand of hair off his face. “Don’t tell me you have a crush on him too,” he whispered. Dr. Stump was the youngest lecturer in their school, and because of that fact, almost every girl Frank knows fancies him.

He smiled meaningfully at his friend. “So what if I am?”

“Then I’ll feel jealous.”

“I think you should feel jealous already. I never met any girl who despises him,” Frank said without doing much thinking and giggled while taking out his small notebook from his bag.

“I’m not jealous of him,” Gerard stated as-a-matter-of-factly, taking out his book as well. “I’m jealous because you like him.”

It took Frank a while to actually understand what his friend meant, and when he finally opened his mouth to say something back, Dr. Stump had already entered the hall with his briefcase and files. Frank decided to shut up as he felt his cheek burning with embarrassment while Gerard smirked meaningfully. He put on his glasses and concentrated on the lecture Dr. Stump was giving.

“Fuck,” he cursed silently as he misspelled the word gastrointestinal for the probably hundredth time. He found such long words are hard to spell and pronounce and once he had a hard time learning to say choreograph at school in English lesson.

The lecture ended two hours later, with Gerard giggling about calling people anal canal or anus instead of asshole. “Why haven’t I think about it before?” he said, still laughing at his own stupid joke. Frank could only roll his eyes with amusement at Gerard’s childish nature.

“Now Gerard, we don’t want Stump to hear this, do we?” said Frank, pinching the other boy’s hand playfully. He had already forgotten about the short conversation they had earlier until he saw Dr. Stump talking to a few students at the end of the hallway. Gerard seemed to understand what Frank had in his head, because he suddenly stopped laughing and the smirk was plastered back on his pretty face. Frank tried his best to not thinking of what Gerard said to him before the lecture started by simply thinking of something else, which didn’t work very well. “What do we have now?” he asked, trying to sound as idle as possible.

“Ethics, Lecture Hall 3,” Gerard said, amused at Frank’s hard attempt. “Come on. You have the rest of the semester to stare at your crush.”

The smaller boy gasped in disbelief, pinching Gerard again. “Asshole.”

“Frankie, not asshole. Anus.”

“Right Gerard, whatever,” he shook his head, giggling. They walked quickly to their destination, along with other students. As they climbed the stairs, Frank decided to try his luck. “I didn’t think you look very jealous back there just now.”

“Do you want me to?” he asked sincerely.

“Do you want me to want you to?”

Gerard rolled his eyes, annoyed and amused at the same time. He left Frank hanging there without any answer, entering the hall and finding a strategic seat.

“Do you want me to want you to?” Frank asked again, settling down next to his slightly annoyed friend. Gerard pretended that he didn’t hear the younger boy and took out his sketchbook and pencil. “It’s Ethics, not arts,” Frank pointed out.

Gerard sighed in total annoyance. “For God’s sake Frank, did you ever stop talking? I can’t remember how I coped being with you last semester!” he whispered as more students entered the hall, and shook his head. “And if I were Ray, I might have asked for a mute room mate instead.”

“Hey, I’m not that talkative, alright?” Frank folded his arms, defending himself. “You haven’t answered my question.”

“I don’t want to answer it,” he said simply. The words are final, full stop, and Frank had no more idea of any proper come back to say to his friend. He pouted cutely, arms still securely folded against his chest.

“Yet,” Gerard suddenly muttered, but not unheard by the shorter boy.

“What?”

“I don’t want to answer it yet,” he explained slowly without looking at Frank. If his long black hair wasn’t covering the side of his face, Frank might have noticed that he was blushing. And it was definitely not because of the heat in the crowded lecture hall.

“Do you need the anatomy lab group list?” a girl asked, handing Gerard a couple of papers for him and Frank. He took them and thanked the girl, smiling politely. Frank was trying hard to recall the girl’s name when Gerard gasped frantically while reading the table. Frank glanced over at Gerard’s paper (though he was holding his own) to look at what he was gasping at.

“What’s wrong?” Frank asked after a while when he found nothing surprising or interesting or anything that might catch his best friend’s attention.

“We’re in the same group and Dr. Stump is our assigned tutor,” he pointed out. Frank raised his eyebrows and studied the table again.

“Hell yeah!” he squealed in excitement just as the Ethics lecturer entered the hall. He cleared his throat slowly and settled down properly. The girl who was passing the paper earlier sat down next to Frank, and he glanced over at her book and found her name neatly written on the cover. Jamia.
a/n- you like it? y/n?

Last edited by on Tue Jan 08 2008, 17:17; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://of-silverandsky.blogspot.com/
metalslugx
Nuclear Species
Nuclear Species
metalslugx

Number of posts : 1672
Registration date : 2007-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] EmptyThu Jan 03 2008, 10:06

cool..you should show the original story drunken
Back to top Go down
https://mcrasiaforum.forumotion.com
XxBlinkBlinkxX
Chemical Cookie Alien
Chemical Cookie Alien
XxBlinkBlinkxX

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] EmptyThu Jan 03 2008, 11:45

i love it..
xoxo.
drunken
i would love to read the original ..
Back to top Go down
http://xxsurayaroses.vox.com/
ladyofsorrows
ladyofsorrows

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] EmptyThu Jan 03 2008, 12:21

But there are MINORS.

Anyway, this chapter is the original. The upcoming chapters may contain boysex and smut lol! you guys dont mind if I post it here?
Back to top Go down
metalslugx
Nuclear Species
Nuclear Species
metalslugx

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] EmptyThu Jan 03 2008, 12:24

NOOO..OF COURSE DON'T MIND.. lol Razz
Back to top Go down
XxBlinkBlinkxX
Chemical Cookie Alien
Chemical Cookie Alien
XxBlinkBlinkxX

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] EmptyThu Jan 03 2008, 12:29

i don't mind ..
Smile
Back to top Go down
ladyofsorrows
ladyofsorrows

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] EmptyThu Jan 03 2008, 12:34

Rolling Eyes perverts. lol!
I'll update soon.
Back to top Go down
ladyofsorrows
ladyofsorrows

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] EmptyThu Jan 03 2008, 15:50

I'm bored. Here it is then...

He remembered her now. She was the Einsteinette, the Hermione, the brilliant girl. One of the straight A’s students. He’s surprised that Jamia is so humble and down to earth, and actually has time to photocopy the table and give them to whoever needs it for free. He thought these nerds spent like 24/7 burying their nose inside their thick, expensive, hard covered books. Frank found himself staring at the girl a bit longer than he should be, and then he quickly returned his attention towards the lecturer, glancing at whatever Gerard was sketching. This subject is only an elective, but Frank didn’t think he should fool around with it. After all, it might still affect his final results. Unlike Gerard, he’s quite slow at catching lessons up.

And at the end of the long, boring, torturous one hour lecture, Gerard managed to finish his drawing, which Frank assumed as his new character for his comic.

“I’m naming this one Anthony,” Gerard said out of nowhere, and closed his sketchbook. “He’s very annoying, bitchy, and proud and ah… can never keep his mouth shut.”

Frank quickly poked Gerard’s head. “I am not!”

“I never said it was you!!” Gerard laughed heartily, picked his bag and tried to run away, but Frank had a firm grip on his shirt. He grinned nervously at the smaller boy.

Frank put on the most serious face he could muster, saying, “You don’t name him Anthony.”

“Right I won’t,” he nodded vigorously, still grinning like a Cheshire cat. They left the hall and walked out of the school building.

“You don’t think I’m annoying.”

Gerard rolled his eyes. “Yeah right, okay.”

“And you don’t relate me to any of your comic character.”

“Anything for you, Frankie boy.”

“And you gotta answer my question now.”

“What question?” he asked, confused.

‘You know, that one.” Frank stopped walking abruptly.

“That one what?”

“Gerard!”

“Which question, Frankie?”

“I’m going to make your life not worth living if you keep pretending you didn’t understand.”

At this point, Gerard had no choice but to laugh, oh how scared he is at the smaller boy’s threat, but Frank still had the stupid serious look on his face. The older boy wiped his long hair off his face and placed it behind his ears, thinking of the right words to say. “I’m not talking about this right here. Not this crowded corridor.”

He actually hoped that Frank understand the little hint he said.

Mikey was waiting for his brother patiently by his car that afternoon, after the lectures and classes ended. He had met the younger Way a few times. The brothers live together in a rented apartment near the college, and Mikey was the one who paid for everything- the huge amount of bills, the rent and the food. They never told Frank much, but he concluded that Gerard had worked and paid everything for Mikey when he was doing his degrees, and now it’s Mikey’s turn to return the favour.

“Hey Frank,” he said as soon as we approached him. They exchanged small awkward smiles and Gerard bid his friend goodbye.

Frank stayed at the parking lot until the car vanished from his sight. He waited for a few moments, enjoying the slightly cool breeze, before walking away towards the 6 flights building which he was forced to call home whenever he’s at college. He’s very grateful that he was accepted into the crappy old hostel though, it’s so much better than to rent a place on his own, which means more money.

His family is not that rich. He worked really hard for the scholarship, struggling through exams at school, and burning his midnight oil until the last drop. He just wanted to fulfil his mother’s dream, to become a doctor. She had to drop college when she was young, and it was because she had him. Frank was actually an accident, his mom once told him, but she wasn’t going to get rid of him. She never even thought of it.

His father was actually someone else’s husband.

Even though Linda told him times and times again that she didn’t blame him for not being able to pursue her studies, Frank actually felt guilty. And he wanted to make it up to her by doing what he’s doing now.

As Frank took out his keys out of his back pocket, his cell phone rang. He sighed, unlocking the door, entered the room and put down his bag before finally answering. “Hello?”

“Frank?” it was Ray.

“Yeah dude, what’s up?”

“I’m not going back tonight, I’m spending the night at my girlfriend’s.”

He sighed again. “Alright then. Take care.”

“You take care. I don’t trust you alone in our room,” Ray said, and hung up. Frank giggled to himself and placed his cell phone on the desk. He took off his shoes and laid down on the bed, his sore back was a bit soothed by the softness of the mattress.

Just when he was about to drift off to sleep, his cell phone once again rang. Frank got up, groaned in annoyance and picked it up. “Hello,” he said harshly.

There was a moment of silence before the person on the other line said, “Is it a bad time to call?”

“Sure it is, Gerard! I was about to sleep,” he said, lying back on the bed. “What do you want?”

“I wanna ask you if you um… wanna come over. My mom dropped by and she made us dinner.”

“Your mom or Ray dropped by?” he asked sarcastically, and heard the other boy laughed.

“No, no. My mom happened to drop by before Ray called me. So, yeah. Wanna come? I’ll pick you up.”

“When I finally see Ray I’m so going to kick his butt,” Frank grumbled, but felt loved and cared by both of his best friend at the same time. “I’ll be ready in 15 minutes.”

“Great, see you in a while. Don’t forget your pyjamas.”

Frank quickly changed into his favourite tight jeans and black t-shirt, stuffed his pyjamas into his bag, grabbed his hoodie and left the room, just to enter it back to put on a bit of eyeliner and comb his hair.

He’s been to Gerard’s apartment many times, but never sleeps over. Will he be sleeping in Gerard’s room? Or perhaps share his bed?

His perverted head created a lot of imaginations that almost arouse him.

Gerard was walking towards him when he was locking the door. “15 minutes indeed, huh,” Gerard said, rubbing his itchy left eye. “You’re such a princess.”

“Shut up,” Frank grinned, keeping his keys inside his back pocket. “Let’s go.”

Gerard’s apartment was only 10 minutes from the college, and when they arrived, Donna’s already gone home. The apartment smelt really nice, he really likes it, and Frank knew it’s because of a few aromatic candles Mikey placed around the place.

Mikey was doing some kind of paperwork on his laptop in front of the TV. He smiled at Frank and kept himself busy again. Mikey never talked very much in front of him, but Frank was okay with it. It’s not that they dislike each other but there’s just nothing much to be said between them.

“Go keep your bag in my room, then help me in the kitchen, alright?” Gerard said, placing his car keys inside a small porcelain pot which contains a few other keys. Frank helped him preparing the table and after a while the three of them eat together, talking about random stuff. It was the first time Frank saw Gerard’s little brother talks more than a few words in a sentence.

Mikey was forced to do the dishes after dinner (they couldn’t afford a dishwasher yet) while Gerard and Frank went to the balcony to smoke. They are medical students, yes, and they know the consequences of smoking. But nothing could stop them from liking the cancer stick just like the way they love their own lives.

“Where do I sleep tonight?” Frank had to ask or his pervert little head wouldn’t be at rest.

“I don’t have any sleeping bag, guess we’ll share my bed then. You okay with it?”

Of course Frank was more than okay; except that he had hoped that Gerard’s bed was a single bed instead of queen sized.

“I guess so,” he nodded, trying to pull an I-don’t-really-give-a-damn-about-it look and kept smoking idly. “Since we are not in a crowded corridor anymore and alone right now, why don’t you answer my question?”

Gerard smiled in amusement. Frank was really trying to get it out of him. “I don’t know.”

“You don’t know?” he asked, looking at Gerard’s face.

“I don’t know if I want to answer it yet, Frankie.”

bounce

Last edited by on Tue Jan 08 2008, 17:25; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
XxBlinkBlinkxX
Chemical Cookie Alien
Chemical Cookie Alien
XxBlinkBlinkxX

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] EmptyFri Jan 04 2008, 20:41

happy happy
love it.
more...
xD
Back to top Go down
metalslugx
Nuclear Species
Nuclear Species
metalslugx

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] EmptyFri Jan 04 2008, 22:12

frank was an accident?? Sad

i love part two more..really..more interesting...more more more... lol!
Back to top Go down
ladyofsorrows
ladyofsorrows

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] EmptySat Jan 05 2008, 16:16

metalslugx wrote:
frank was an accident?? Sad

You sure wanna remember that. I might, just might, going to go deeper into his family history. tongue
Back to top Go down
ladyofsorrows
ladyofsorrows

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] EmptySun Jan 06 2008, 10:35

Oooookay.. I'm in the middle of my lunch break now, but I'm working on the 5th part..so... yeah.

Enjoy the story~

He didn’t sleep.

He couldn’t sleep at all last night and he blames Gerard for it.

Frank couldn’t help it, the lights were out, and he and Gerard were under the covers, he’s wearing pyjamas while Gerard was just in his boxers. Gerard fucking sleep in nothing but his boxers. And he has the prettiest face when he’s asleep, so calm and so beautiful; it made Frank’s heart almost exploded to not touch or kiss him right then and there.

And then, it’s the second day of the new semester.

The schedules are basically the same, and little Frankie really had fun in Anatomy Practical in the lab that day, he has Gerard in the same group as him and the eligible bachelor Dr. Stump as tutor. And as Gerard walked him to the hostel (since Mikey hadn’t arrived yet) they finally got to meet Ray that day, and the first thing Frank had in mind was-

“Ow!” Ray gasped as Frank kicked his butt. “What was that for?”

“Thinking I’m such a baby,” Frank growled, but not actually mad at his afro-headed room mate. “I know how to take care of myself, no need to tell Gerard to baby-sit me.”

“If Ray didn’t call me, I’ll still invite you yesterday,” Gerard said softly, patting Frank’s head. “And I don’t mind babysitting you at all, Frankie.”

Ray had to hold the urges to roll his eyes at both of them. “I just had to, I know you hate to sleep alone.”

“Aww… I have friends who really love me!” Frank grinned, hugging both men tightly.

“You do realize it now, don’t you?” Ray said in a sarcastic tone, and pulled away from the small, excited boy. He sure loves Frank like his own younger brother, because that’s what Frank will always be to everybody- a cute, hyperactive, naughty younger brother. But he’s not sure about Gerard though, he looked at Frank in a different way. He’s not that stupid not to realize it, but he would never ask them, he prefers to mind his own business in such matters. “I’m actually on my way to uh… meet my girlfriend. See you guys later, alright?”

Frank grinned is total childish happiness. “Send my love to um… what’s her name? Kristy? Crystal?”

“Krista,” Ray said lazily. “See you later, Frank, Gerard.”

Gerard spent the afternoon with Frank in his room because Mikey had to finish something at work.

They were sprawled on the floor, with papers, books and pens and pencils around them, along with two empty mugs which, once, were filled with coffee. It was only the second day, but they already had a lot of tutorials and essays to do, as well as catching up with the long and complicated physiology lectures.

“Hey, hey Gerard, look,” Frank pushed the Tortora’s Principle of Anatomy and Physiology to Gerard’s face. “See, unconditioned reflex of salivary glands- stimulation through presence of substance in mouth.”

Gerard jotted them down to his notebook. “For example?”

“Cock.”

Gerard looked up, staring at his friend with confusion. “What?” he asked with full honesty, causing the other boy to laugh like a mad man.

“Like, when you give someone a blowjob, you have his cock inside your mouth and it stimulate the nerve endings in the oral cavity and secretes the saliva-“

“What the f*ck were you thinking???” Gerard exclaimed before rolling on the floor and laughing his ass off.

“Oh I don’t even know,” Frank managed to say between laughs. “I’m just too worn out to even look at a single biological word right now.”

Gerard shook his head, still giggling like a typical high school girl, and said, “You could give me another example you know? Like sweets or lollypops. But you chose cock.”

“I don’t know what’s wrong with me!” Frank said, amused at himself. “It was the first thing that I can think of.”

“Maybe you just need to get laid, Frankie, just like Ray. The girlfriend’s keeping him sane.”

“I don’t have a girlfriend,” he rolled his eyes. “I never had any, to be exact.”

Gerard smiled slightly and raised his eyebrows, wiping a few strands of hair away from his face, a habit that Frank found quite cute and adorable. And then there was a moment of silence before Gerard finally found the courage to ask, “Do you even like girls?”

Frank had actually expected the older boy to ask the ultimate question, causing him to smirk, and decided to leave Gerard hanging. Just like the way Gerard left him hanging. “I won’t tell you, unless you answer my question.”

“Ha! Frankie, my boy, if you do like girls, you would’ve answered the question easily,” Gerard snapped his fingers, indicating the easiness of the question. “But you just HAD to get your revenge.”

“But…” Frank gasped, but then he really had nothing to say. He had to admit, he likes boys since forever, but he never told anyone about it, not his family or friends. Only to himself. His cheeks suddenly flushed, causing Gerard to feel guilty.

“…I shouldn’t have even brought up that subject,” he mumbled apologetically.

“It’s okay,” Frank said awkwardly. “I am gay.” He was quiet for a while before resuming, “Wow, that felt good.”

“What felt good?”

“Letting someone else know about it,” he explained, fidgeting clumsily with his fingernail. “I hope… I really, really hope that you’re not homophobic. You’re not, aren’t you?”

Gerard smiled reassuringly, pulling Frank into a hug. “Never,” he said.

Their bodies were so close, arms around each other, and the contact of limbs and skin causes Frank’s cheeks to flush again, but not from embarrassment. It was something else. Certain something that he couldn’t understand, but he knows he likes it. He looked up, and there was Gerard’s face, so, so close to his own.

He couldn’t help but notice the imperfections on Gerard’s beautiful pale skin, the bags under his hazel eyes, but his attention were paid 100% towards the chapped, thin, pink lips, which looked, oh so, so kissable at this range of space. Frank ignored the thundering beats of his little heart beneath his ribcage, and reached about an inch closer to the other boy and kissed him softly, carefully, doubtfully, and prayed at the same time, that this pretty boy, who was holding him close, will not push him away.

And indeed, his wish was granted.

Gerard stayed in his place, arms curled tenderly around the smaller boy while returning the kiss. Both men sighed in unison, and both men were shy, for this was so new.

Frank took a deep breath before pulling away. His cheeks were still a little flushed, which Gerard thought was very cute. They didn’t say anything to each other about it, not even look into each other’s eyes. Gerard then scooted closer to Frank, touching the boy’s chin with his fingertips. And he kissed him again.

Frank was caught off guard by the sudden action, but a moment later, found his hands moving towards Gerard’s sides in their own accord. Gerard smiled slightly into the kiss, placing a hand behind Frank’s neck, deepening the kiss. They kissed slowly, lovingly, sweetly, because there was nothing to be rushed about. It was just an innocent kiss, without tongue fights, without wild lust. And Frank felt so perfect, this was just too perfect.

And when they finally drew away, Gerard smiled kinkily and asked,“Does this answer your question Frankie?”

Last edited by on Tue Jan 08 2008, 17:29; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
XxBlinkBlinkxX
Chemical Cookie Alien
Chemical Cookie Alien
XxBlinkBlinkxX

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] EmptySun Jan 06 2008, 12:18

gerard kissed frank..aww..
how cute..
Smile
Back to top Go down
ladyofsorrows
ladyofsorrows

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] EmptySun Jan 06 2008, 12:27

Like it? y/n? bounce
Back to top Go down
metalslugx
Nuclear Species
Nuclear Species
metalslugx

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] EmptySun Jan 06 2008, 15:16

wow..he kissed him haha.. nice. Wink
i really feel like printing them out and read. tired to read so many words on com. hahah
Back to top Go down
ladyofsorrows
ladyofsorrows

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] EmptySun Jan 06 2008, 16:04

Want more tonite? or maybe some other time? happy happy
Back to top Go down
metalslugx
Nuclear Species
Nuclear Species
metalslugx

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] EmptySun Jan 06 2008, 19:19

just post it whenever you're ready to.. lol!
Back to top Go down
ladyofsorrows
ladyofsorrows

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] EmptySun Jan 06 2008, 19:53

The next part is kinda boring Razz just bear with it. Heheh.

“What question?” Frank asked playfully, tugging softly at a loose seam of Gerard’s sleeve.

“Oh… you know, the one you asked me yesterday…” he played along, studying the younger boy’s face. He was feeling complete bliss, sweetness and anything that has to do with it. He just couldn’t believe that Frank had made the first move.

“Can you tell me in a more specific way?” Frank mumbled, and buried his face in Gerard’s neck, inhaling his scent. Gerard smiled at this.

It’s not that he’s too ego to tell Frank about his fondness of the boy, who’s a few years younger than him, and even younger than his little brother, it’s just that, he wasn’t sure if the signs Frank had showed him all this time were real or just in his imagination.

And they left their pointless conversation and assignments unfinished, but cuddling with each other comfortably in Frank’s bed, knowing that Ray wouldn’t be back before dark.

Being a young, inexperienced queer guy causes curiosity to have a little control over Frank. Before college, he used to read a lot about gay sex online, watched too much gay porn whenever he had the chance to… and all of them showed him how gay guys are way too lustful, always horny around their partners and were totally controlled by hormones. But with Gerard, it’s different.

Frank loved the way Gerard holds him close, so pure and innocent. And to tell the truth, he likes it so much better this way. He feels safe in Gerard’s fleshy arms, like a new born baby in a mother’s loving hands, but Gerard was nothing like his mother. He’s a man, a typical one, just in love.

Frank had his fingers around Gerard’s chubby ones. He really likes Gerard’s fingers, so pretty and artistic in a way that he cannot describe it, but he voiced his thoughts to Gerard anyway.

“Really?” Gerard whispered softly in his ear, kissing his temple. “I think everything about you is beautiful.”

In an instant, the colour was back on Frank’s face, causing Gerard to pull away and chuckle, and kiss his cheek lightly. “You know, you look so cute when you blush, Frankie.”

The boy’s face looked even redder, if that’s possible, until his attention was distracted by Gerard’s cell phone, which was vibrating on the desk.

“It must be Mikey,” Gerard sighed, letting go the other boy’s hand reluctantly. Frank shifted away a bit from him on the bed, allowing Gerard to answer the phone. “Hey Mikes.” Pause. “Okay, give me a second and I’ll be there.”

Frank understood from the conversation that Mikey has arrived, and Gerard has got to go home. He helped him gathered all his scattered stuff on the floor before sending him to the door. Gerard smiled sweetly, kissing his cheek. “See you tomorrow Frankie boy,” he said, brushing Frank’s left cheek with his thumb. Frank looked into his beautiful hazel eyes shyly.

“Gerard?” Frank called as the older boy turned away. He looked back at Frank.

“Yeah?”

He wanted to ask, he really wanted to but he didn’t know where he should start. He wanted to know if Gerard does feel the same way, if Gerard wants this to end here and act like nothing had happened, if Gerard actually wanna be his boyfriend…

He wanted to know really badly!

Gerard waited for a while, raising his eyebrows questioningly.

“I…” Frank started, but found himself speechless, unable to form a proper sentence. He sighed, defeated.

Gerard smiled meaningfully, as if knowing what’s been running in Frank’s pretty little head. He caressed Frank’s hair before turning back, and walked away, leaving the smaller boy’s questions unanswered, once again.

As expected, or maybe least expected, Gerard acted as if nothing had happened between the both of them yesterday. He greeted Frank as usual in the lecture hall and sat down next to him, like, it was nothing more than just their third day of the second semester. Frank was a bit startled, he didn’t expect a kiss in the public, but at least Gerard should show some affection.

While they were listening to the basic pharmacology lecture, Frank slipped his left hand in Gerard’s right one, and gripped his fingers softly, without looking at him.

“Frank?” he whispered, causing Frank’s heart to beat rapidly.

“What?”

“I’m gonna need your notes after the lesson.”

“Why?”

“Because I can’t write with my left hand,” he said softly, gripping back Frank’s slender fingers. “I’m right handed.” The younger boy smiled happily, sighing in content.

The library was quiet as usual that afternoon, which was causing Frank to feel uncomfortable. He never likes libraries, and he came only because Gerard insisted. Libraries are cold and silent, like a morgue and that creeps him out.

Gerard was copying his pharmacology notes while Frank sat down next to him and fidgeted with his hoodie, thinking of how the temperature of the room is a few degrees lower than his liking. The older boy looked up, and noticed the uneasiness.

“Are you cold?” he whispered. Frank simply nodded, shivering a bit.

Gerard took off his denim jacket and put it around him lovingly. He smiled and pinched the tip of Frank’s nose. “Better now?”

Frank returned the smile and nodded again. “Thanks.” The jacket smelled like him, and Frank loved it. Gerard looked down at his notes and continued with his work, but after a while, he suddenly asked, “Do you wanna go out with me tonight?”

“What was that?” Frank had to ask, because Gerard was whispering out of nowhere but he wasn’t even looking at him.

“Do you,” he said again, placing his pen on the table and looked straight into Frank’s eyes. “Wanna go out with me tonight?”

If anybody was looking, the person couldn’t really tell whose face was more flushed than the other. Gerard was smiling shyly at Frank’s reaction, waiting patiently for an answer.

Finally Frank answered it with another question, “Like, on a date?”

“Do you want it to be a date?”

“Do you want me to want it to be a date?” he teased.

Gerard rolled his eyes, tired of this old antic. “Frank.”

The smaller boy giggled nervously. He sure would love a date with Gerard, but he thought they were moving a bit too fast. But he does want to go out with this particular guy that was sitting next to him and looking straight at him, waiting for an answer. Frank didn’t want to look too eager, afraid that Gerard might laugh or take advantage on him.

No, he didn’t really trust Gerard yet, because since yesterday, it was always him who made the first move.

“I would love to,” Frank murmured while staring at the notes on the table, resting his cold fingers on Gerard’s thigh, before finally setting his gaze on Gerard’s eyes again.

“Great,” Gerard breathed out in relief. He placed his hand on top of Frank’s, caressing it softly and tenderly just to show him how much he appreciated this. He stared at Frank’s angelic face for a moment before returning to his work again.

And Frank was already thinking of what he might wear that night, and where Gerard might take him to.

band afro

Last edited by on Tue Jan 08 2008, 17:32; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ladyofsorrows
ladyofsorrows

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] EmptyTue Jan 08 2008, 10:22

No comments? confused too boring isnt it?

Exclamation Question Arrow
Back to top Go down
metalslugx
Nuclear Species
Nuclear Species
metalslugx

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] EmptyTue Jan 08 2008, 12:33

nahhhhh...who said no comment??just that too busy to online few hours back..why u said it was boring??i like it..so sweet drunken
Back to top Go down
xMikeyxWayxIsxGodx
The One And Only Mikey
The One And Only Mikey
xMikeyxWayxIsxGodx

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] EmptyTue Jan 08 2008, 13:44

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww its so adorable :D
they so better get physical!!!!
screw the minors i want frerard!!!!
Back to top Go down
ladyofsorrows
ladyofsorrows

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] EmptyTue Jan 08 2008, 14:47

Dayummmn.. the colours are shitty XD I'm gonna go change it later when i have time.

You'll love the next part. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ladyofsorrows
ladyofsorrows

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] EmptyTue Jan 08 2008, 19:27

I've named it!! It's not a very good title but still.. better than untitled. I'm currently working hard to finish the next part, trying to do my tutorials and digging ideas for the threesome.
bom
Back to top Go down
xMikeyxWayxIsxGodx
The One And Only Mikey
The One And Only Mikey
xMikeyxWayxIsxGodx

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] EmptyWed Jan 09 2008, 04:44

ladyofsorrows wrote:
I've named it!! It's not a very good title but still.. better than untitled. I'm currently working hard to finish the next part, trying to do my tutorials and digging ideas for the threesome.
bom

hahahahahahahahahahahaha i seriously cant wait XD
who's gunna be the bitch? XD very happy
Back to top Go down
ladyofsorrows
ladyofsorrows

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] EmptyWed Jan 09 2008, 05:13

xMikeyxWayxIsxGodx wrote:
ladyofsorrows wrote:
bom

hahahahahahahahahahahaha i seriously cant wait XD
who's gunna be the bitch? XD very happy

surprise surprise!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] Empty

Back to top Go down

Medicated Hearts [Frerard]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next