My Chemical Romance Asia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where all Asian Fans Unite

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lyn-z tired of being labeled "mrs gerard way"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
metalslugx
Nuclear Species
Nuclear Species
metalslugx

Number of posts : 1672
Registration date : 2007-12-25

Lyn-z tired of being labeled "mrs gerard way" Empty
PostSubject: Lyn-z tired of being labeled "mrs gerard way"   Lyn-z tired of being labeled "mrs gerard way" EmptyThu May 29 2008, 09:45

Quote :
As the bassist for Mindless Self Indulgence, she's avoided being in the spotlight, but since she married someone who is a regular in the pages of Kerrang! magazine, it's a different story.

She now finds herself the topic of discussions on messageboards - envied, admired and hated purely because of the ring on the fourth finger on her left hand. But all she wants to do is show the world that women can rock as hard, if not harder, then men.

Mindless Self Indulgence bassist Lyn-Z is more than happy being the wife of My Chemical Romance singer Gerard Way — but she's more than pissed at people who are just interested in her because of who her hubby is.

"It's f---ed up and totally offensive that my name has totally disappeared and I am now referred to as 'Mrs. Gerard Way,' " Lyn-Z – who married Way on September 3, 2007, following the final date of the Projkect Revolution tour – told Kerrang! It's f---ed up that little kids want to come to my show to see Gerard standing at the side of the stage. And I don't want to have anything to do with it."

Lyn-Z, who has been playing with Mindless Self Indulgence since 2001, also said she wants young girls to be inspired and motivated by what she does. Music shouldn't just be a "man's world" after all, right?

"One of the biggest reasons that I do what I do, is for other women and for other girls, then suddenly, when I got married, that was taken away from me. I'm suddenly 'wife of blah blah blah.' I think it sends such a bad message to girls because it wipes out all the hard work that I did. He [Way] doesn't want that for me either. The questions are neverending, and it's disgusting."

There might be a happy ending to this eye-opening story, though, as Lyn-Z added: "I get a lot of positive reactions, too — people saying that I have inspired them and that feels good. If that stuff wasn't in place, I'd probably throw it all away."

Original Article from Kerrang.com

she's lucky....i mean all we girls do think that way...but in the other way people're not going to her concert just because she's lyn-z..its because she's gerard's wife....hard life isn't it?? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://mcrasiaforum.forumotion.com
XxBlinkBlinkxX
Chemical Cookie Alien
Chemical Cookie Alien
XxBlinkBlinkxX

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Lyn-z tired of being labeled "mrs gerard way"   Lyn-z tired of being labeled "mrs gerard way" EmptyThu May 29 2008, 10:01

yeah..
it's hard..
i mean, im an msi fan really if they ever come here i would go
because of msi & lynz.
but i hate to see that people come and see msi just cause of gerard.
i think thats not fair...i like both girls from msi.
kitty and lyn z .
i think they're both really rockin'
especially lyn-z of course.
Back to top Go down
http://xxsurayaroses.vox.com/
niknoi
Human Decease
Human Decease
niknoi

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Lyn-z tired of being labeled "mrs gerard way"   Lyn-z tired of being labeled "mrs gerard way" EmptyFri May 30 2008, 06:21

that must be sucky for her.
yea and ppl should like her becuz of LynZ not as Mrs Gerard Way..
Back to top Go down
metalslugx
Nuclear Species
Nuclear Species
metalslugx

Number of posts : 1672
Registration date : 2007-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Lyn-z tired of being labeled "mrs gerard way"   Lyn-z tired of being labeled "mrs gerard way" EmptyFri May 30 2008, 10:36

niknoi wrote:
that must be sucky for her.
yea and ppl should like her becuz of LynZ not as Mrs Gerard Way..

fact that there's many people who like her because of gerard. and thats why its hard for her... Razz
Back to top Go down
https://mcrasiaforum.forumotion.com
niknoi
Human Decease
Human Decease
niknoi

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Lyn-z tired of being labeled "mrs gerard way"   Lyn-z tired of being labeled "mrs gerard way" EmptyFri May 30 2008, 22:44

wow.. that must be hard for her...
i dont think she likes that kind of attention
Back to top Go down
summersnow
Thermobaric Manager
Thermobaric Manager
summersnow

Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Lyn-z tired of being labeled "mrs gerard way"   Lyn-z tired of being labeled "mrs gerard way" EmptySat May 31 2008, 23:59

yeah but she cant stop ppl going to her concert just to see gerard...
she gotta face it and get over it!!
Back to top Go down
ladyofsorrows
Sleepwalking into Gee's hands
Sleepwalking into Gee's hands
ladyofsorrows

Number of posts : 1700
Registration date : 2007-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Lyn-z tired of being labeled "mrs gerard way"   Lyn-z tired of being labeled "mrs gerard way" EmptySat Jun 07 2008, 07:36

I'm gonna blame the tabloids and fans if these things happen. It's not her fault she married Gerard, some people just cant accept the fact. jeez. people are so irritating sometimes.
Back to top Go down
http://of-silverandsky.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lyn-z tired of being labeled "mrs gerard way"   Lyn-z tired of being labeled "mrs gerard way" Empty

Back to top Go down

Lyn-z tired of being labeled "mrs gerard way"
Page 1 of 1