My Chemical Romance Asia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where all Asian Fans Unite

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Comic Book Project By Gerard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
platypusgdfan
Chemical Missiles Proffesor
Chemical Missiles Proffesor
platypusgdfan

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Another Comic Book Project By Gerard Empty
PostSubject: Another Comic Book Project By Gerard   Another Comic Book Project By Gerard EmptyWed Oct 22 2008, 08:40

Found this on MikeyWayOnline

Quote :
Comic Book Resources got a chance to talk to Gerard Way at the Scream Awards on Saturday. Turns out Gerard is starting another project with “another writer”, is hoping Gabriel Ba would do the art for it, and it will be out next year. However, if Ba does the art, it would call for a break from The Umbrella Academy as both the artist and writer would be working on a different project. And Gerard is so excited that he had to say it twice.

Gerard Way and Gabriel Ba’s “The Umbrella Academy: Apocalypse Suite” was up for a number of awards at this year’s Scream Awards, and the My Chemical Romance lead singer told CBR News about his upcoming comics projects. “We’re doing ‘Umbrella Academy’ series 2 right now, that comes out in November,” Way said. “There’s going to be something next year I put out from Dark Horse that’s totally different from ‘Umbrella,’ I’m very excited about it. I’m working on it with another writer, I’m very excited about it.” Way hopes artist Gabriel Ba will provide art for the upcoming mystery project, which would necessitate a hiatus from “Umbrella Academy.” Also known for his work on “Cassanova” with Matt Fraction, Ba won the Best Comic Book Artist Award for his work on the “Umbrella Academy.”
Back to top Go down
http://platypusgdfan.blogspot.com
niknoi
Human Decease
Human Decease
niknoi

Number of posts : 352
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Another Comic Book Project By Gerard   Another Comic Book Project By Gerard EmptyThu Oct 23 2008, 08:27

woohooo~ TUA2!
Back to top Go down
metalslugx
Nuclear Species
Nuclear Species
metalslugx

Number of posts : 1672
Registration date : 2007-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Another Comic Book Project By Gerard   Another Comic Book Project By Gerard EmptyThu Oct 23 2008, 13:27

wow~~~series 2??haha..what a success!!
Back to top Go down
https://mcrasiaforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Comic Book Project By Gerard   Another Comic Book Project By Gerard Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Comic Book Project By Gerard
Page 1 of 1