My Chemical Romance Asia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where all Asian Fans Unite

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Medicated Hearts [Frerard]

Go down 
+3
XxBlinkBlinkxX
metalslugx
ladyofsorrows
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ladyofsorrows
Sleepwalking into Gee's hands
ladyofsorrows

Number of posts : 1700
Registration date : 2007-12-28

Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 16 2008, 17:30

Here's the new update of my all time favourite fiction.
Sorry for the long wait (if you waited) because I had lost some inspiration due to certain circumstances and the fact that mcr is taking a break is not helping... so..

Enjoy. very happy

Mikey had to attend a seminar outside the state, he said it’s about something related to his work, but Gerard suspected that it has something to do with the new girl whom he and Frank found sitting half naked in their kitchen after they got home from college. Well if not entirely, at list there must be something to do with her because he’s never seen Mikey so eager about leaving for work.

Frank told his boyfriend that he was too lazy to cook that evening and Gerard’s tired of take away food so they decided to go out to find something to eat. It’s been a while since the last time they went out together anyways, so they went to a diner across the 7 Eleven where Gerard used to work part time before he went to college.

“I used to have a die-hard-fan when I was working at that place,” Gerard said casually as the waitress served their dinner. “He will come every night to buy anything- soda, lighter, cigarettes, or anything, as long as he can has a reason to come in to say ‘hi’ and ‘goodnight’ or ‘thanks’ to me. I think he thought he was subtle enough that I didn’t notice him stalking, because I never said anything to him about it.”

“Is he cute?” Frank asked, sipping his drink while gazing out at the 7 Eleven, trying to imagine the situation, trying to imagine Gerard wearing the boring 7 Eleven uniform complete with a nametag, standing patiently by the counter and serving customers.

Gerard didn’t have to try very hard to remember the boy’s face. “Yeah, he’s pretty cute. I think he goes to the nursing school, I’ve seen him a few times at the college.”

“And you never told me?” Frank gasped exaggeratingly and put his fork down. “You’re obviously trying to cheat on me.”

The older boy laughed softly. “I wouldn’t tell you now if I’m gonna cheat on you,” he said as-a-matter-of-factly. “His name is… David. If I’m not mistaken. He’s got a lip ring too, just like you. In fact, he looks a little bit like you.”

Frank kept on chewing his salad while rolling his eyes. “Great. You like me just because I look like him and you cannot have him.”

“You’re really annoying sometimes, Frankie,” he pouted, cutting the spaghetti with his fork.

“Yeah, yeah, but you still love me.” Frank was talking with food in his mouth, and though he’s annoyed, he found it awfully cute. Gerard huffed, decided to finish off his meal rather than keep talking to Frank who was apparently hungry and wouldn’t listen to his stories.

It was almost a week later that Frank suddenly asked Gerard about David again. Apparently, he’s actually feels a little threatened by this particular boy, but managed to keep the thoughts to himself for a while. He was afraid that this David, who’s quite pretty according to Gerard, will try to steal his boyfriend. He knows that he’s being childish, but he’s being Frank, and Frank is childish. So Gerard just had to deal with it.

They were watching Big Fish while cuddling on the couch when Frank actually asked if Gerard ever talked to David since they started college. The thoughts of David must have disturbed Frank a lot, because they were in the middle of one of Frank’s favourite movie (just because it was directed by Tim Burton). Gerard thought he saw a glint of jealousy in Frank’s eyes before he sincerely answered, “No.”

Frank practically exhaled in relief as if he’s been holding a breath while waiting for Gerard’s answer.

“Why are you so worried about it?” Gerard enquired, reaching his hand out to stroke Frank’s black locks. Frank had cut his hair a little shorter yesterday, and it made him look surprisingly younger.

“I don’t know Gee,” he muttered after a while. “I can’t even think about you with someone else. You must have had other boyfriends and girlfriends before me, but… I couldn’t imagine it.” He sighed and leant into his boyfriend’s touch. “I don’t wanna imagine someone else touching you… or your hands touching someone else…”

The older boy smiled appreciatively. He knows Frank loves him, he wasn’t the clingy type, he’s just so in love with him. And a little possessive, perhaps? But that made Gerard felt loved and wanted. He only smiled, a little bit in amusement, but mostly because he feels loved and wanted.

He wrapped his arms around the smaller boy, scooping him up closer and kissed his temple. “Don’t worry, baby. From now on, they’re yours, only yours,” he whispered lovingly into Frank’s ear.

Frank traced his fingers along Gerard’s hand, softly, but definitely claiming it. “Mine.” He entwined their fingers, looking up at Gerard in an awkward angle and smiled back. They felt so comfortable with each other and soon when Mikey got back from work, he found the couple sleeping soundly on the couch, the credits were rolling up the screen. It was already dark, but the lights were still out. He turned the TV off with a sigh and went to the bedroom to get a blanket for them.

If Gerard thought that it was the last time he will ever hear about David from Frank, well he was wrong. The academic advisors had agreed on giving the medical students a short tour to the hospital for them to get used to the environment before they started their practical sessions next semester. With the nursing students. Gerard had gone slightly weary when he heard the announcement in the lecture hall. Okay, perhaps Frank hadn’t said anything yet right then, but he was sure as hell that the younger boy would soon.
Why yes, soon enough.

“Nursing students?” Frank said slowly after a while, because apparently, he had trouble locating some nerve ends in his brain for them to connect to each other. “Your die-hard-fan David, he’s studying at the nursing school, right? So that means he’ll be there with us?”

Do not roll your eyes, Gerard said to himself and nodded sharply to Frank’s question, waiting for his next reaction.

“Can I meet him?”

“What?!”

Okay. That one was definitely not expected. Gerard scratched his forehead while looking at the other boy in confusion. “Why do you wanna meet him? Do you want to tell him to fuck off of your boyfriend or something? Because that would be weird because he didn’t know we’re together and even if he knew he would think that you’re paranoid because you shouldn’t have even known him or the fact that he used to stalk me because I wasn’t supposed to know that he stalked me actually-“

“Oh my god, Gerard, shut up. You’re rambling.” He giggled shrilly, causing a few students in the front row to turn their heads towards them, most probably in annoyance, but he can’t help it.

Gerard honestly thought he’d seen the worst of Frank on the day they got trapped in the elevator in their apartment building, and that day he learnt that Frank is terribly claustrophobic. However, Frank is worse than ever now, it’s so fucking amusing.

He’s anxious, not paying attention, jumpy and nervous at the same time, and he’s kinda mad that Gerard found him amusing this way. He’s gonna be so fucking miserable until he can find out which one is David, among the 10 nursing boys that joined the small tour in the hospital. He even got a bit distracted; most nursing students are girls but the boys are pretty enough that he could call them girls if they cross dress.

Frank remembered Gerard saying that this David guy has piercing (a lip ring, to be exact, but Frank didn’t remember that one, because it’s Frank, he’s not supposed to remember small details like that), but such things isn’t allowed at school and they didn’t wear any name tags or student cards, so Frank just had to wait until the tour ends.

“I think he recognised me,” Gerard whispered into Frank’s ear teasingly as the leader of the tour explained that they couldn’t get into the Operating Theatre because there are too many of them, and they don’t have the suitable sanitary outfit to enter it.

Frank’s eyes darted sharply at the group of boys, trying to catch anyone who’s looking at their way and saw the boy, the one he ranked fourth out of the ten boys, looking straight at Gerard and smiling like a sick pervert- okay maybe not. He’s smiling genuinely actually, but Frank couldn’t help envying him, because the boy’s got to enjoy Gerard’s perfect beauty earlier than him. And Gerard was right, David is quite attractive. His eyes are dark but nice at the same time, with a deliberately enough amount of lashes. So the eyes are definitely the point of attraction.

“That’s David?” he whispered softly, needing a conformation.

“Yeah,” the older male nodded and said no more. They finally went to the cafeteria for a short briefing about the assignment they’ll be handling next week about the tour (Frank huffed when the doctor mentioned about a report on the visit from each person) and then everyone was dismissed. Frank watched intently as David made his way towards them and smiling so sweetly at Gerard.

“Fancy seeing you here Gerard,” he said. His voice is friendly, not flirty or seductive, and that simply vanquished Frank’s negative inner thoughts a little.

“David, right?” Gerard replied, casually putting his hand around Frank’s shoulder, reminding Frank how he and Gerard were meant for each other, because no one’s arm fit perfectly around him like Gerard’s. He’s shorter than the other man just enough for him to rest his hand comfortably.

David responded, “You remembered!” and he laughed, obviously thrilled and excited. “I’m totally flattered that you remember me, man.”

“Yeah well, I don’t have too many stalkers anyways,” Gerard’s lame attempt at joke cause Frank to snort and roll his eyes, and that reminded Gerard to introduce them to each other. “This little brat-“

“Hey!” Frank gave him a small pinch on his bicep.

“- is Frank, my boyfriend.”

Frank, being the evil, jealous boyfriend, actually hoped to see David’s crestfallen face, but sadly, his wish didn’t come true.

“Hi, I’m David,” he said cheerfully, not offering a hand to shake but he waved it slightly. “How about we go out together for coffee? My treat.”

a/n- comments and feedbacks are highly appreciated! happy happy
Back to top Go down
http://of-silverandsky.blogspot.com/
metalslugx
Nuclear Species
Nuclear Species
metalslugx

Number of posts : 1672
Registration date : 2007-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 16 2008, 18:22

oh...finally you're back and writing again...i'm glad.
this is nice..i mean...u get david into the story. cool....
when you're gonna write the next one?? Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://mcrasiaforum.forumotion.com
ladyofsorrows
ladyofsorrows

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 16 2008, 19:34

Did I mentioned that it's David Desrosiers? XD
The next one is finished already.. but you're going to wait for it.
Back to top Go down
XxBlinkBlinkxX
Chemical Cookie Alien
Chemical Cookie Alien
XxBlinkBlinkxX

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17 2008, 08:43

frankie being jealous is hot.
haha,
xD
it totally made me smile. xD
Back to top Go down
http://xxsurayaroses.vox.com/
metalslugx
Nuclear Species
Nuclear Species
metalslugx

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 17 2008, 21:05

ladyofsorrows wrote:
Did I mentioned that it's David Desrosiers? XD
The next one is finished already.. but you're going to wait for it.

nah...you din't say it's david desrosier...but it's cool that there's someone to make frank jealous LoL
Back to top Go down
ladyofsorrows
ladyofsorrows

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 18 2008, 17:36

I'm in my worst mood right now because I cant go and see Panic so I'm gonna post the update right now, and you guys should better give me really really good comments after reading. Are we clear on that? DX

Part 11

Frank admits with difficulty at the end of the day that he really liked David; he seemed like a really cool guy and fun to hang out with. And Gerard has no problem with that because according to David, he already has a girlfriend.

“I’m bi,” he mentioned while they were at the cafeteria that evening. “But I mostly prefer girls.” Frank just had to make a comment about Gerard’s girly look right then and there and insisted that David was interested in Gerard back then because of his fucking girly look.

“I thought you’re the girl in this relationship,” Gerard teased, kissing the boy’s cheek affectionately.

“I can be the girl, but you still look like one,” he said as-matter-of-factly before he got poked on the sides by his boyfriend, causing him to roll with laughter on the couch. “That’s not fair!” he gasped and laughed and tried to avoid Gerard’s poking fingers. “I’m- that’s my ticklish part, Gee!”

Gerard gave him another poked before pinching his butt. “Who’s the girl now?”

Frank pulled a straight face, and said, “I am,” and then burst into laughter again. He pulled the older boy against him and they cuddled on the couch for a while before deciding to take a shower together.

The innocent shower that involved hot water, soap, bubbles and sponge ended up with Gerard pinning Frank against the wall, kissing him firmly and almost forcefully. The younger boy was being pretty submissive, just went along with his boyfriend, tracing his fingers along the other’s back, just the way he knows how he likes to be touched. They pulled away just enough to gasp for air, and then their mouths were attached back together, and Frank was positive that he’s gonna melt against the wall to the floor along with the flowing hot water.

“Baby,” Gerard gasped, pulling away, but their lips were still touching. “Mikey’ll be home soon. Are we,” he gave a quick peck on Frank’s jaw, “gonna go to the bedroom,” another peck on the neck, “or-“

“Here,” Frank said immediately and groaned, a little frustrated at the fact that they live with Gerard’s little brother, and shifted his legs so he won’t slip. “Just here.”

He bit softly at Gerard’s lower lip, reaching a hand to grab the shower foam. They both knew that this must finish quickly (that adds into Frank’s list of frustration) so Gerard squirted a deliberate amount of the makeshift lube onto his palm and lathered it around his fingers.

Frank shivered: in anticipation and from the awfully cold wall he’s leaning against. The older boy braced a hand on Frank’s hip and guided another to Frank’s puckered entrance, running his fingers ghastly and teasingly along the cleft before inserting two fingers at once, catching Frank off guard. The younger boy flinched and writhed under his hands while he giggled breathlessly and nuzzled his face into Frank’s neck, nipping tenderly at the flushing skin as he scissored his fingers to stretch the boy properly.

Frank squirmed a little, getting more frustrated (he’s still frustrated about the earlier facts) because Gerard was doing everything so fucking slowly, and he definitely couldn’t take the torturing teasing any longer.

“God, Gee, just fuck me goddamit,” he huffed impatiently and swallowed as Gerard introduced the third finger, inserting it fully into Frank.

“Ask nicely, Frankie baby. Where are your manners?” Gerard did nothing but thrusting his fingers in and out, his rhythm never falters. His stomach was brushing Frank’s neglected erection faintly, making the boy gasp at the sensation. Frank was now overwhelmed in frustration because he definitely is the most frustrated guy in the universe (including other galaxies, not just the huge huge huge Milky Way) at the moment. He couldn’t get enough friction on his rock hard cock, Gerard’s fingers were probing unnecessarily inside him (they didn’t even touch his prostate, that cock sucking bitch) and Mikey’s gonna be home soon and he’s not supposed to have sex with Gerard when Mikey’s home, he’s not that immoral, so-

“Geeeeeee..” his fingers were scratching the tiles above his head as he whined and he swear that his legs are gonna give away soon..

“Yeah babe?” Gerard’s voice was breathless as if he was holding it back, but he was an asshole and he only wanted his boyfriend to beg.

“Canyoujustfuckingfuckmerightthefucknowplease?”

Gerard chuckled almost menacingly while Frank had the urge to stab him for that. Scratch that; he would smother the older boy with a pillow when he’s asleep. Frank was frantic and desperate and he’s still not getting anything.

Gerard’s fingers eventually drew out, moving to curl around Frank’s hips as he said, “Since you ask beautifully, baby.”

Frank threw his arms around the other boy’s neck, lifting himself up while Gerard pinned him properly against the (cold) wall, concentrating hard to not come as both their erections brushed. Then he wrapped his legs around Gerard’s waist so naturally as they’ve done this quite a few times before and Gerard lined up his cock with Frank’s hole, briefly thinking that he should cut off Frank’s late night snack because he’s getting heavier now. He could instead save some money from that and buy Frank the ugly purple hoodie he likes so much just because a senior, Gabe Saporta, has one.

“What the flying fuck, Gee, fuck me already!” Frank was totally getting impatient, he gave Gerard a pretty hard smack on the head. He just couldn’t wait anymore, not when his boyfriend’s length, hot and hard, was pressing steadily against his ass and NOT moving. And Mikey might be driving home right now or better yet, turning towards the apartment’s car park.

Gerard snapped out of his thinking little head, feeling Frank’s cock already leaking precome against his stomach. Holding Frank steadily against the wall, he finally pushed himself in, and the younger boy threw his head back just to hit the white tiles, his grip tighter on Gerard’s shoulder.

Gerard might have laughed if he’s not impaling Frank deep and hard with his cock right then when Frank muttered something along the line ‘Fuck, finally’ and then he’s all the way inside Frank’s tight, scorching heat. He didn’t wait for the smaller boy to adjust to the oh so good intrusion, just pulled out quickly and ramming back in almost harshly, drawing an erotic cry from the other.

Frank really, really love this feeling, so full and complete, he will never ever get tired of this.

“Oh fuck,” he dragged his nails over Gerard’s back, wet hair falling into his eyes. Gerard closed his fingers tightly on Frank’s hip, thrusting in and out in consistent motions, speeding up slightly to make the other whimper. It’s hard to hit the prostate at this angle but Gerard tried hard and succeeded in making Frank squeal and writhe and squirm helplessly and in delight against the tiled wall.

“Harder,” he demanded, his voice hoarse, pupils dilated, breath laboured. And Gerard just followed the boyfriend’s command, fucking him earnestly deeper, harder faster as his own breathing became shallow and quick. His eyes met Frank’s as he removed a hand from Frank’s delicious hip, tracing fingers up to his chest and rubbed one of the nipples gently to emit a choked moan from the younger boy. The fingers moved higher, touching his soft, wet from shower lips and Frank took two of them into his mouth and sucked on them heartily. Gerard’s knees almost gave out at the hot wet suction of Frank’s mouth, along with the tight warm squeeze of Frank’s asshole on his cock. Gerard just had to shut his eyes as he felt the familiar warm feeling in the pit of his stomach.

“Frank-“

Gerard pulled out his fingers and captured Frank’s mouth with his own in a hard and messy kiss as his hips slammed against Frank’s one last time before he exploded, come splitting violently into the other. Frank’s eyes flew open as he felt the warm liquid smeared his insides and Gerard’s hand wrapped tightly around the base of his erection.

“Holy shit Gerard,” he gasped and panted as if he’s just finished an Olympic marathon. “Let me come.”

Gerard ignored the plea but kept riding out his orgasm for a good whole minute and his hand tight and still around Frank’s base to keep him from finishing off.

“I’m home.” They heard Mikey called as he shut the door behind him, and hearing the clank of metals as he threw the keys onto the coffee table as usual.

Frank’s eyeballs almost dropped out of their sockets.

Gerard was still holding him up, and all of a sudden, the hand on his cock started to move at the speed of sound (because nothing can beat the speed of light) and he had to bite his lips real hard to keep from moaning out loud. Gerard pressed closer, still pumping his cock furiously and whispered, “Come for me Frankie.”

And Frank, helpless as he is then, bit on Gerard’s shoulder before coming, coming hard and apart onto Gerard’s fist, his heels pressing down on Gerard’s back, his fingers leaving deep bruises on Gerard’s skin.

There was a car in Jamia’s driveway that evening, when her parents were supposed to be away, so that pretty much did not make any sense but Frank rang the bell anyway.

“Maybe she has a guest,” Gerard had said but Frank didn’t want to miss his tutoring session because the final exams are approaching. They waited for a couple of minutes before someone finally opened the door. And surprise, surprise.

“Dr. Stump?” the boys said in unison.

“…Hey! Uh… boys.”

“I told you not to answer the door!” they heard a faint squeal from Stump’s back and then Jamia appeared in the doorway. She sighed heavily. “Hi, guys.”

“Is- is this not a good time to come?” Gerard asked and trying hard to be polite. He only had to take one brief look on Jamia’s uneasy face and Stump’s stupidly cheesy grin to understand everything. He’s a fast learner like that, while Frank- well, he just frowned in confusion.

“Nah, I’m about to leave actually,” Dr. Stump said while putting on a white baseball cap. He smiled coyly at Frank (who was totally not getting anything) before turning towards the pretty girl to kiss her cheek- which made Frank Iero gasp for breath so fucking loud that the neighbours can hear him.

“Are you guys dating?” he asked out loud, causing Gerard to clap a hand to his forehead. And Jamia’s face was just. Priceless.

“See you later, Dr.,” Gerard said understandingly as he drag his boyfriend away from the doorstep, giving Stump a space to move. Frank was still staring- no, gawking in disbelief at the young lecturer as he got into his car and drove away.

“Come on in, Gee, Frank,” Jamia invited them in, moving quickly to pick up a few magazines and mugs on the floor. “I had forgotten earlier that you guys are coming today, I wouldn’t have invited him then.”

Frank was still dealing with his brain about this newly learnt fact so he didn’t say anything or even had the sense to feel offended that Jamia had forgotten about their tutoring session.

“Sorry about earlier,” Gerard laughed heartily. “Frank was really surprised, I guess. He shouldn’t have blurted out asking about you and Stump dating.”

“But we are,” she replied from the kitchen, failed to sound careless.

“Wow,” Frank said under his breath. “You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.”

“Frank,” Gerard said warningly.

Jamia appeared from the kitchen with 3 cans of soda. “Don’t go telling everyone in the campus now that you’ve known.”

“But you knew I fancied him!” Frank suddenly said out loud, before giggling madly. “I bet many hearts will be broken now because Stump is taken.”

“Nu uh, no one’s gonna know about this, Frankie, and more hearts will malfunction if you don’t start studying now,” she said in a faked stern voice.

“Can we have sleepover instead of study group today?” Frank asked hopefully, giving the other two cute and huge puppy eyes. He was suddenly not in the mood to study (even though he insisted to come at the first place) which happens quite a lot when they’re at Jamia’s house. “You can call Patrick to hang out with us.”

Jamia slapped his shoulder, hard. “It’s Dr. Stump.”

“Oh, Patty, I weally weally wuv you,” Gerard made a girly voice, causing the other two to laugh.

“Fuck you, Gee,” she threw a can at him with her face flushed.

“Ew,” Frank made a face. “I prefer calling him Dr. Stump now.”

“Boys, shut up already.”

a/n- I'm not sure if you like the sex part or feel disturbed by it..... and dont forget to comment.
Back to top Go down
XxBlinkBlinkxX
Chemical Cookie Alien
Chemical Cookie Alien
XxBlinkBlinkxX

Number of posts : 620
Registration date : 2007-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 19 2008, 15:30

omfg..
that was really...really..hot...

actually.. i like the sex part..
it makes me think more.. ...about frank and gerard..
xD

xD
*perverted mind takes over*
Back to top Go down
http://xxsurayaroses.vox.com/
ladyofsorrows
ladyofsorrows

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 23 2008, 21:25

Part 12

“I’m going out with Mikey to get breakfast, okay?” Gerard said softly into his lover’s ears, caressing the younger boy’s messy hair. Frank nodded briefly while pulling the covers up to his chin. He felt, more than he saw; Gerard kissed his warm forehead and got off the bed before he closed the bedroom door behind him. He even heard Gerard told Mikey about Frank’s high temperature and worrying about the fever he’d been having for a couple of days already. Frank had insisted to go to their classes as usual with the fever the other day and ended up worst than ever. He couldn’t even get out of bed now. He sighed when the brothers finally left, and then he drifted off to sleep again.

He woke up later (he didn’t check the clock to know how many hours he snoozed) when his cell phone vibrated violently on the night stand. He rubbed his eyes to read the caller ID. Mikey.

“’lo.”

“Frank,” Mikey’s voice was different; rushed and scared and desperate. “Oh god, Frank.”

The boy in the bed was suddenly alarmed at the tone of Mikey’s voice, and he woke up completely, despite the headache that made him nauseous. “What? What is it?”

“It’s- Gerard. He – oh my god- can you even come?” he stammered and it sounded as if he’s been crying.

“What, Mikey? What happened?”

“Gerard- I’m- I’m at the hospital. You’ve got to come.”

“What the hell is going on, Mikey? Tell me!” his hoarse voice boomed through the speaker; he was panicked and confused, and Mikey’s not talking sense.

“…he got hit by a car,” he finally said, quietly. “I’m waiting outside the ER. Go find Bob and ask him to send you to the hospital. You can NOT drive the car on your own.”

Frank tried so very hard to keep the phone in his grip. “Is he okay?” he asked as quietly as Mikey’s voice had been.

“I don’t know.”

Frank hung up the phone and dragged his sick ass and spinning head towards the front door and went up to knock on their neighbour’s. He waited for a few seconds before banging harshly and screaming Bob’s name.

When Bob eventually opened the door- his hair dripping wet and he only had a towel wrapped around his waist- he found a bundle of sobbing body slumped down in front of his apartment. “Frank? Frank!” he bent down, shaking the boy softly. He could feel Frank’s body was hot (hot as in the temperature not hot, hot) and noticed the tear soaked cheeks. “Bob, can you please take me to- to the hospital?”

The older man nodded quickly. “Yeah, yeah. Let me put something on. But you’ve got to get up first.”

He helped the boy up and into his apartment, leaving him sunk into the couch as he grabbed the first garment he can find on his bedroom floor. He finished dressing up real quick and then he’s taking Frank into his car, and noticing Mikey’s own next to his. “Where’s Mikey and Gerard?”

The question made Frank who was a little calmer than earlier cry again. Bob raised a confused eyebrow and then concentrated on driving again. When they finally reached the hospital, Frank get out of the car quickly and headed towards the reception. Bob followed him closely from behind. “Where’s the- the emergency room?” he asked the nurse.

“Whoa, Frank. You don’t need the ER. You’ve only got a fever,” he said as quickly as he can before the nurse could answer.

“It’s Gerard, Bob, I’m fine!” Frank said desperately. The nurse told Frank the location of the emergency room while Bob digested what Frank had just told him. He was half aware that Frank was pulling him, running all the way until he saw Mikey, whose face was as white as a sheet. As if he’d already seen Gerard’s ghost or something.

“Mikey.” Frank crushed into him, hugging his boyfriend’s brother tightly. Mikey had stopped crying and he’d been slightly calmer, so he told the other two what had happened. Apparently, Gerard was crossing the road to get some coffee from the Starbucks while Mikey went to buy some doughnuts, and a car ran over him. Just like that.

Mikey can still play the scene inside his head vividly, and he shuddered at the memory. “The car was going really fast. It’s- it’s fucking scary. Gerard might’ve broken every single bone in his body.”

“No,” Frank whimpered, burying his face in his palms. He felt Mikey rubbing his back soothingly.

“I’m glad I was the one to witness it, Frankie. I don’t know. It’ll scar you for life.”

Bob returned with coffee and some fresh bread for Mikey and Frank because they haven’t eaten anything and it’s almost lunchtime. Frank refused to eat but Mikey persuaded him to drink the coffee and eat at least a bite because he needed to take his medications.

“It’s bad enough that Gee hadn’t came out of the ER yet, I don’t want you to get any sicker than you are now,” Mikey handed him the coffee and then remembered that Frank must have left his pills at home. “Do you wanna see a doctor since we’re here?”

“No, I wanna wait for Gerard,” he said stubbornly.

“But-“

“I want to wait.” He took a bite fiercely from the bread, and that satisfy Mikey a little.

“But you’re seeing one after everything’s done, okay?”

“Fine.”

They waited some more, sitting on the uncomfortable bench in the waiting hall in complete silence. Bob stayed; he felt obliged to because he’s older than all his three neighbours and he felt like they needed him to be there for them. Not long after that, a doctor and a couple of nurses came out, and Mikey practically jumped off the bench.

“Mr. Way’s family?” the doctor addressed them, pulling off his mask.

“I’m his brother.”

“The patient is stable at the moment,” he started as the three men surrounded him. Mikey sighed in relief, but not feeling relieved enough.

“But?” Frank asked, because the doctor/surgeon’s sentence certainly did not end there.

“He broke his left arm and both legs in several places, and two of his lower ribs, and he might also be slightly concussed.”

Frank gasped faintly, his hand tightening around Bob’s arm, which’s helping him up.

“He might not wake up for several hours due to the anaesthetic, but if we’re unfortunate, he might not wake up for a long time.”

“Wait- you mean?” Mikey took off his glasses and pinched the bridge of his nose.

“Yes, Mr. Way, I’m afraid your brother might slip into coma,” the doctor finished sympathetically. “He’ll be moved to the ICU soon.”

With that, the doctor left. Bob felt that Frank’s leaning against him as his knees gave out, and he helped the younger boy to stand up straight. Mikey took a deep, shuddering breath. He went to a corner and pulled out his cell phone, choosing the right words to use to tell his mother about the accident.

“Let’s get you to a doctor,” Bob said to Frank calmly, squeezing his shoulders. He went along without protesting, leaving Mikey to do all the registration and legalization stuff with the hospital.

Mikey wanted to bring Frank along, but he didn’t know how Frank will act when he faced the person who drove the car that hit his boyfriend, so he went to the police station on his own. Besides, Gerard hadn’t waked up, just like Dr. Beckett, Gerard’s doctor, predicted. When Mikey got there and he was asked a few questions about the accident, and then he asked to see the drunken underage kid who drove his rich dad’s Mercedes Benz.

“What’s his name?” Mikey inquired as he was admitted into the room surrounded by bars, feeling as if he was the one who’s gonna be locked up.

“Ross,” the officer grunted after checking the name list on his hand. “George Ryan Ross.”

Mikey sat down on one of the chairs by a plain wooden table before another officer entered the room with a tall, lanky kid whose hands were cuffed to his back. The boy was so fucking skinny that Mikey can see his ribs poking out of his too tight long sleeved shirt. Mikey felt a little weird, because people always pointed out about how skinny he was. But this kid? He looked as if he’s got no flesh underneath his skin. Just bones.

The said boy sat down across Mikey reluctantly, but stared at him with bloodshot eyes, which were hiding behind his emo hair. He looked young. Hell, he looked too fucking young.

“George?” Mikey rasped voice unrecognizable to his own ears, his fingers fiddling clumsily with his car keys.

“Ryan,” he mumbled, looking bored. “George is my father.”

“Oh,” Mikey nodded, seeing the officers leaving the room to guard the door. He hesitated for a moment, putting the keys away and tapping his fingers on the table. “I don’t even know why I’m here.”

“Is he dead?’ Ryan asked after a moment of silence between them. He almost sounded sorry. Mikey shook his head and Ryan breathed out, “Good.”

Mikey always hates kids like this. Like Ryan. They were spoiled by their millionaire parents and can’t even show any respect towards others, and even themselves. Kids like Ryan are snobbish; they think that the world revolves only around them. But weirdly, he didn’t hate Ryan, in fact, he felt sympathy towards him.

“Why are you still here? Where’s your rich dad? Family lawyer?” Usually, rich brats don’t stay this long behind the bars.

“Dad went to Europe. I don’t know who else to call.”

Something flicked in Mikey’s head and he asked, “What were you doing, driving at 8 in the morning and drunk?”

The boy looked straight into the other’s eyes. “It’s not your fucking business.”

“Alright,” Mikey hold up his hands, signalling that he’ll rest that case. “How old are you anyway?”

“You know what? You’re asking more questions than the friggin’ cops did.”

“I just wanna know if you skipped school or anything.”

“It’s Sunday, you dumbfuck. Why would I be at school?”

“So, you’re still going to school then,” Mikey said softly. “Underage and drinking. Do you even have a licence?”

Ryan sighed and ran a hand through his hair, and for the first time, Mikey was able to look at his whole face. He was really pale, Mikey noticed. And Mikey suddenly felt sick, not wanting to stay in the room any longer, but he said nothing. They remained seated for a quite long while before Mikey got up and left, without saying anything.

Frank watched the moving green light on the monitor restlessly and listened to its beeping sound. He’s been sitting there for almost 6 hours, staring at Gerard whose legs and left hand bandaged and plastered, face scarred. He can’t thank the God enough for saving Gerard’s right arm, because he still wants Gerard to draw caricatures and comics about them. He didn’t want Gerard to get bored when he wakes up but still can’t move because his legs are broken, and with that hand, he can draw all day, he can draw any fucking thing he likes. Frank knew he’ll wake up.

The ICU is cold, but it didn’t help to cool down his body at all, and he had taken the meds already.

When he felt tired, he got off the cushioned chair to pace along the linoleum floor, back and forth, back and forth. And then the door opened.

“Come,” Bob said, emerging from behind the white door. “I’m taking you home.”

“No, I’m staying.”

“You have to go to lectures tomorrow.”

“But I wanna be here when he wakes up.”

“He wouldn’t like it if he knows you’re skiving off, Frank. Mikey will stay.”

And speaking of the devil, Mikey arrived with a bag full of Gerard’s clothes and stuff. “You have to tell the Dean about this, Frankie,” Mikey said quietly. “I’m afraid he might not be able to sit for his finals.”

Frank’s eyes welled up, but he turned quickly to hide them. “Alright.”

When Bob stopped his car by a diner near their place, Frank sighed wearily. “I thought we’re going home.”

“You haven’t eaten anything,” the older man said simply and unbuckled Frank’s seatbelt. They went into the diner and Frank noticed that it was the same as the one he and Gerard went to when he told him about David. Frank looked across the road, and the 7Eleven confirmed his thoughts. He suddenly remembered that he hadn’t told David about this. Or Jamia. Or ray. Or anyone else.

Back to top Go down
metalslugx
Nuclear Species
Nuclear Species
metalslugx

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 24 2008, 14:36

erm.....coma....my god..!!!anyway good story....it's even getting better ya know!!

keep it up
Back to top Go down
ladyofsorrows
ladyofsorrows

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 24 2008, 17:50

thank youuuuuuuuu....... updates cant be done till.. I dont know. Until I'm not busy anymore. lol and that means late august..
Back to top Go down
metalslugx
Nuclear Species
Nuclear Species
metalslugx

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 26 2008, 13:43

it's okay.... Wink
Back to top Go down
ladyofsorrows
ladyofsorrows

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 26 2008, 16:32

Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 4 Becket10

Dr. Beckett for you. :D
Back to top Go down
summersnow
Thermobaric Manager
Thermobaric Manager
summersnow

Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 05 2008, 16:58

wow who's tht in the pic..hottie!!!
Back to top Go down
ladyofsorrows
ladyofsorrows

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 05 2008, 19:56

Gerard's doctor in the story. William Beckett in real life. Smile vocalist of The Academy Is...

Sorry~ I promised another chapter in late august but it's already october :/
Back to top Go down
metalslugx
Nuclear Species
Nuclear Species
metalslugx

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 06 2008, 12:48

nah its ok...take your time....=D
Back to top Go down
MCRmy*
stay at home KiD
stay at home KiD

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22 2010, 13:32

OMG. You're an amazing writer! Razz Haha. A little on the disturbing side, but that's what happens in a Frerard fanfic. ;P When you're not busy, you should finish the story!
Back to top Go down
metalslugx
Nuclear Species
Nuclear Species
metalslugx

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22 2010, 15:26

she's been pretty busy. i guess it's not the time yet Razz
Back to top Go down
MCRmy*
stay at home KiD
stay at home KiD

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23 2010, 04:03

Aww... That sucks... Well, one day hopefully! Haha. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medicated Hearts [Frerard]   Medicated Hearts  [Frerard] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Medicated Hearts [Frerard]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Chemical Romance Asia Forum :: MCR Asia Forum :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: