My Chemical Romance Asia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where all Asian Fans Unite

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bob Sues Dog Trainer Over Dixie's Death

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
platypusgdfan
Chemical Missiles Proffesor
Chemical Missiles Proffesor
platypusgdfan

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Bob Sues Dog Trainer Over Dixie's Death Empty
PostSubject: Bob Sues Dog Trainer Over Dixie's Death   Bob Sues Dog Trainer Over Dixie's Death EmptyWed Jun 24 2009, 12:57

Quote :
The drummer for the rock band My Chemical Romance is suing a dog trainer after the musician's beloved German shepherd mix died in the trainer's care – and was returned in the form of cremated remains, according to court papers.

In a bizarre lawsuit filed in Burbank Superior Court, Bob Bryar alleges breach of contract, fraud, negligence and intentional infliction of emotional distress against Daniel Schaffer, described in the action as the self-proclaimed "dog trainer to the stars."

"I don't even know what happened to my best friend and miss her more than anything in the world," Bryar tells PEOPLE. "The devastation I feel is beyond words."

Acting on a referral, Bryar says he spent $7,500 in April to send his dog Dixie, which the lawsuit calls "the most important thing in his life," to Schaffer's kennel for intensified training to help the emotionally fragile, formerly abused rescue dog adjust to a new dog in the household.

About a week later, after previously telling Bryar that the dog had been "having a blast and partying all day," Schaffer reported that Dixie was killed when a drunk driver struck the vehicle in which Schaffer was carrying Dixie and other dogs, according to the lawsuit.

Later that evening, "Schaffer called (Bryar) again and informed him that he could not say goodbye to Dixie for she had been 'cremated due to her condition,'" the lawsuit says. Two days later, the trainer "delivered an urn allegedly containing Dixie's remains," the suit says. After Schaffer failed to produce a police report documenting the crash, he changed his story and said Dixie died in her sleep, then changed that story to say she died under other circumstances, the suit says.

Schaffer didn't return messages seeking comment. No response has yet been filed to Bryar's lawsuit.

Article From Here

I feel so sorry for Bob. Sad
R.I.P. Dixie
Back to top Go down
http://platypusgdfan.blogspot.com
metalslugx
Nuclear Species
Nuclear Species
metalslugx

Number of posts : 1672
Registration date : 2007-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Bob Sues Dog Trainer Over Dixie's Death   Bob Sues Dog Trainer Over Dixie's Death EmptyWed Jun 24 2009, 17:08

my god!!i'm sure Bob's really really sad now..

R.I.P Dixie
Back to top Go down
https://mcrasiaforum.forumotion.com
summersnow
Thermobaric Manager
Thermobaric Manager
summersnow

Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Bob Sues Dog Trainer Over Dixie's Death   Bob Sues Dog Trainer Over Dixie's Death EmptyFri Jun 26 2009, 18:36

T.T
Back to top Go down
Fananya
stay at home KiD
stay at home KiD
Fananya

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Bob Sues Dog Trainer Over Dixie's Death   Bob Sues Dog Trainer Over Dixie's Death EmptyMon Jun 29 2009, 06:24

It awfully. That can it be worse, than death of the best friend? :'(
Back to top Go down
summersnow
Thermobaric Manager
Thermobaric Manager
summersnow

Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Bob Sues Dog Trainer Over Dixie's Death   Bob Sues Dog Trainer Over Dixie's Death EmptyWed Jul 01 2009, 21:39

i believe his dog is his best friend..so yeah...its sad..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bob Sues Dog Trainer Over Dixie's Death   Bob Sues Dog Trainer Over Dixie's Death Empty

Back to top Go down

Bob Sues Dog Trainer Over Dixie's Death
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Chemical Romance Asia Forum :: MCR Asia Forum :: My Chemical Romance :: Bob Bryar-
Jump to: