My Chemical Romance Asia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where all Asian Fans Unite

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scans of Japanese Rockin' Magazine of Gerard Way

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
platypusgdfan
Chemical Missiles Proffesor
platypusgdfan

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Scans of Japanese Rockin' Magazine of Gerard Way Empty
PostSubject: Scans of Japanese Rockin' Magazine of Gerard Way   Scans of Japanese Rockin' Magazine of Gerard Way EmptySun Jun 14 2009, 20:38

Scans of Japanese Rockin' Magazine of Gerard Way RO1
Scans of Japanese Rockin' Magazine of Gerard Way RO2
Scans of Japanese Rockin' Magazine of Gerard Way RO3
Scans of Japanese Rockin' Magazine of Gerard Way RO4

A few quotes from the article:
-(Who is currently moving you musically at the moment?)
Gerard:"Recently I like the new Glasvegas album very much, I think they're a great band, so I'm excited about them, and I'm looking forward to MEW's new album, Rich Costy is producing it and he produced Glasvegas's album too.....And also I'm listening to lots of older stuff like the Stooges, the old Damned albums, like really punky stuff, I like artists with very raw performance, and that's the direction we are trying for the new album."

-(What kind of emotion is pouring out of you now?)
"A lot of excitement, really, I don't have beefs with anybody I don't have any problems I'm basically very happy but there's this reckless kind of excitement with what we can do with music and that's what we are all excited about"

- They started to work on new songs in October 08, after they did the second recordings of "Desolation Row" in NY.

-(What happened to the "new song"we can hear on the Black Parade Is Dead! DVD?)
"That's a very good question. I don't know!(laughs) ...We have to see. We haven't even touched it, what we've been working on are completely new songs. so we haven't really delved into it"

- He never wants to be a solo artist but he wants to keep writing songs for other people because he thinks it's a healthy thing to do and some of his favorite songs are the ones that his favorite artists wrote for other people, like "All the Young Dude"written by David Bowie for Mott the Hoople.

- At the time of the interview, the producer was not confirmed yet, but he said they were talking with Brendan O'Brien and if they could actually work with him the new album would be finished quickly because Brendan is known for working quickly, and that's what they want this time around, especially after the long and hard work for the Black Parade.

-He couldn't say if they'd play new songs at Summer Sonic for sure but he said he knew that the next time they'd play a show, that'd be when they'd play new songs.
Back to top Go down
http://platypusgdfan.blogspot.com
summersnow
Thermobaric Manager
Thermobaric Manager
summersnow

Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Scans of Japanese Rockin' Magazine of Gerard Way   Scans of Japanese Rockin' Magazine of Gerard Way EmptyTue Jun 16 2009, 20:04

hey...they are actually quite famous in japan huh...
Back to top Go down
platypusgdfan
platypusgdfan

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Scans of Japanese Rockin' Magazine of Gerard Way   Scans of Japanese Rockin' Magazine of Gerard Way EmptyWed Jun 17 2009, 09:55

Definitely. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://platypusgdfan.blogspot.com
summersnow
Thermobaric Manager
Thermobaric Manager
summersnow

Number of posts : 958
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Scans of Japanese Rockin' Magazine of Gerard Way   Scans of Japanese Rockin' Magazine of Gerard Way EmptyWed Jun 17 2009, 12:05

sometimes he dress up like a japanese too..((ofcuz not the traditional japanese attire XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scans of Japanese Rockin' Magazine of Gerard Way   Scans of Japanese Rockin' Magazine of Gerard Way Empty

Back to top Go down

Scans of Japanese Rockin' Magazine of Gerard Way
Page 1 of 1