My Chemical Romance Asia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where all Asian Fans Unite

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please help me in choosing web hosting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
0as
stay at home KiD
stay at home KiD

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Please help me in choosing web hosting Empty
PostSubject: Please help me in choosing web hosting   Please help me in choosing web hosting EmptyThu Jan 15 2009, 17:32

Hi everyone,
I am sorry for possible offtopic, but I need your help in find new web hosting provider as soon as possible, because my current host (bluehost.com) is kicking me off, they say 'your account is using a lot server resources', but my website gets only about 200 visitors per day and my disk usage is 1500 MB (maybe they do not like that?)

Anyway, what would be your recommendations for getting reliable web hosting? Where are you hosting your websites? Are you happy with your providers?

I am now checking http://www.hosting24.com/ - offer looks very nice, but is it real that they can provide unlimited disk space?
I have contacted them about this question and they say something that "These days 500GB disk drive costs only $30 per month, so if some day we will run out of disk space we will simply add new 500GB disk drive with almost zero costs and you can continue uploading without any problems".

What do you think about it? Maybe things have changed in last 4 years? With my current provider I get only 2GB of disk space for $10 per month..
Any ideas and suggestions are much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
metalslugx
Nuclear Species
Nuclear Species
metalslugx

Number of posts : 1672
Registration date : 2007-12-25

Please help me in choosing web hosting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please help me in choosing web hosting   Please help me in choosing web hosting EmptyThu Jan 15 2009, 19:20

not sure bout that. bravehost.com?? Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://mcrasiaforum.forumotion.com

Please help me in choosing web hosting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Chemical Romance Asia Forum :: Others :: Random-
Jump to: