My Chemical Romance Asia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where all Asian Fans Unite

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Sight of MCR

Go down 
+2
fiena.gerard
metalslugx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
metalslugx
Nuclear Species
Nuclear Species
metalslugx

Number of posts : 1672
Registration date : 2007-12-25

First Sight of MCR Empty
PostSubject: First Sight of MCR   First Sight of MCR EmptyWed Dec 26 2007, 17:41

when and where is the first time u see mcr??
Back to top Go down
https://mcrasiaforum.forumotion.com
fiena.gerard
Human Decease
Human Decease
fiena.gerard

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2007-12-27

First Sight of MCR Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Sight of MCR   First Sight of MCR EmptyThu Dec 27 2007, 20:38

few years ago my fren is really mad bout dis band and she keeps talkin bout how cool they r. she suggest me to hear their songs. da first song i heard if helena of course. then i was like,, hey not bad Smile after dat i check out the helena video on youtube and dat was the first time i saw gerard!! da hottest man ever and the rest of the band. then i started to like the band and become their fan from dat day till today
Back to top Go down
metalslugx
Nuclear Species
Nuclear Species
metalslugx

First Sight of MCR Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Sight of MCR   First Sight of MCR EmptyFri Dec 28 2007, 10:24

erm mine was the 'i don't love you' video hahaha...kinda new. lol
Back to top Go down
ladyofsorrows
Sleepwalking into Gee's hands
ladyofsorrows

Number of posts : 1700
Registration date : 2007-12-28

First Sight of MCR Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Sight of MCR   First Sight of MCR EmptyFri Dec 28 2007, 14:14

early 2005, i was having a hard time coping with my life (i was given a lot of position at school and hostel, and it was my SPM a.k.a. O level year) and my friend introduced me to 3cheers. i immediately love it. my first favourite song was thank you for the venom. only after that i watched helena, and decided that this is the band that i'll love forever!

i got 10 A's in SPM (boasts much) because whenever i gave up with my life, i listened to 3cheers and my mood boosts. that's why i agree that mcr saved my life. =)
Back to top Go down
http://of-silverandsky.blogspot.com/
metalslugx
Nuclear Species
Nuclear Species
metalslugx

First Sight of MCR Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Sight of MCR   First Sight of MCR EmptyFri Dec 28 2007, 14:23

ladyofsorrows wrote:
early 2005, i was having a hard time coping with my life (i was given a lot of position at school and hostel, and it was my SPM a.k.a. O level year) and my friend introduced me to 3cheers. i immediately love it. my first favourite song was thank you for the venom. only after that i watched helena, and decided that this is the band that i'll love forever!

i got 10 A's in SPM (boasts much) because whenever i gave up with my life, i listened to 3cheers and my mood boosts. that's why i agree that mcr saved my life. =)

wow...10 A's affraid mcr did saved your life rabbit
Back to top Go down
ladyofsorrows
ladyofsorrows

First Sight of MCR Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Sight of MCR   First Sight of MCR EmptyFri Dec 28 2007, 15:40

Quote :
wow...10 A's affraid mcr did saved your life rabbit

I KNOW. i owe them loads.
Back to top Go down
fiena.gerard
Human Decease
Human Decease
fiena.gerard

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2007-12-27

First Sight of MCR Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Sight of MCR   First Sight of MCR EmptyFri Dec 28 2007, 18:01

ladyofsorrows wrote:

wow dats totally genius!! mcr really teach us a lot on not giving up. they are the best band ever!
Back to top Go down
ladyofsorrows
ladyofsorrows

First Sight of MCR Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Sight of MCR   First Sight of MCR EmptyFri Dec 28 2007, 19:51

fiena.gerard wrote:
wow dats totally genius!! mcr really teach us a lot on not giving up. they are the best band ever!

so true! despite whatever gerard had became now, i will always look up to him (in his 3cheers days of course) Rolling Eyes

i I love you g-rad!
Back to top Go down
mrsgerardway
stay at home KiD
stay at home KiD
mrsgerardway

Number of posts : 1

First Sight of MCR Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Sight of MCR   First Sight of MCR EmptyFri Jan 04 2008, 06:49

2004..three cheers for sweet revenge. that time i was soo girly and didnt know what the hell MCR is. fell in love with gerard thw first time i watched welcome to the black parade video.! and now, i love him to death..
i went to their concert in malaysia. they're the greatest people on earth!!! *i was in the red zone. ngeeeee :D *
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ellisy
xMikeyxWayxIsxGodx
The One And Only Mikey
The One And Only Mikey
xMikeyxWayxIsxGodx

Number of posts : 411
Registration date : 2008-01-02

First Sight of MCR Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Sight of MCR   First Sight of MCR EmptyFri Jan 04 2008, 08:07

mine was in my dreams...its kinda the only time ill ever get to see them...and see mikey nakkie XD
Back to top Go down
blue
Grenade Soldier
Grenade Soldier
blue

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-01-01

First Sight of MCR Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Sight of MCR   First Sight of MCR EmptyTue Jan 08 2008, 23:06

i dont know if is topic is just by asiangirls but when a met mcr i was so happy because I listen 3cheers and when i saw the i not ok video woau Laughing i said woauuuuuuuuuuuuuuu they have talent then i brought the 3cds and i cant stop to listen them. this music is so awesome and i dont know but this music help in whatever circustances like when you are depress or happy and thats the ciscustances i love mcr
Back to top Go down
xMikeyxWayxIsxGodx
The One And Only Mikey
The One And Only Mikey
xMikeyxWayxIsxGodx

First Sight of MCR Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Sight of MCR   First Sight of MCR EmptyWed Jan 09 2008, 04:51

blue wrote:
i dont know if is topic is just by asiangirls but when a met mcr i was so happy because I listen 3cheers and when i saw the i not ok video woau Laughing i said woauuuuuuuuuuuuuuu they have talent then i brought the 3cds and i cant stop to listen them. this music is so awesome and i dont know but this music help in whatever circustances like when you are depress or happy and thats the ciscustances i love mcr

yeah i feel the same way :D
i always listen to the ghost of you, it helps me cry Embarassed
and no this isnt just asian girls Smile
im aussie XD
Back to top Go down
metalslugx
Nuclear Species
Nuclear Species
metalslugx

First Sight of MCR Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Sight of MCR   First Sight of MCR EmptyWed Jan 09 2008, 08:23

okok..i know what to do..to make all of you post freely..haha..move the topic lol
Back to top Go down
xMikeyxWayxIsxGodx
The One And Only Mikey
The One And Only Mikey
xMikeyxWayxIsxGodx

First Sight of MCR Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Sight of MCR   First Sight of MCR EmptyThu Jan 10 2008, 05:32

metalslugx wrote:
okok..i know what to do..to make all of you post freely..haha..move the topic lol

i was posting freely anyway XD
till i noticed it said "Asian fans only" XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Sight of MCR Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Sight of MCR   First Sight of MCR Empty

Back to top Go down

First Sight of MCR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Chemical Romance Asia Forum :: MCR Asia Forum :: My Chemical Romance-
Jump to: